Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
Thanks i'm going to add some more screenies soon and look at electrifying one of the routes i thinkSwissFan91 wrote:These are actually really good! Makes a change from the constant US stuff that people usually make on LoMo.
- Intercity Passes Hollywell as a local is pulling out.jpg
- (639.52 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- The Pendleborough to Charton line sees a lot of freight traffic.jpg
- (647 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Bootway Farm boasts the only remaining steam engines to work the fields.jpg
- (642.67 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Charton the Terminus of two mainlines.jpg
- (660.57 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- An Intercity 225 passes Applewell.jpg
- (649.36 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Marshes Junction allows trains coming from Templewell to terminate at Linkton Cross.jpg
- (576.34 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Complete New station at Pendleborough changed it to a terminus to help with increased traffic.jpg
- (648.63 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Where the East end of Pendleborough Central would have been.jpg
- (633.42 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Disused Chemical Plant line at Templewell.jpg
- (618 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
The first station built was the Overwell and Blackhall station, this serves the two towns/cities and has three lines terminating here. Fillingstoke & Bankston City were next on the first line, the line was mainly single track with passing places built, however as profits and traffic increased the line was doubled.
Barston level junction and station Longwood Terminus, this is the end of the line. A service from Longwood goes to a small village of Birdwood a short trip down the line.
Here is the small saddle tank approaching the Birdwood station, the juntion was remodeled with connection to the Overwell & Blackhall station. The Sunningborne Branchline was built only to serve the two towns of Sunningborne Market and Leadtown.
Commonworth station area was built at a different level to the road, therefore the over pass brick bridge was built, this was later upgraded to earth enbankment and steel bridge allowing faster train times. Trickleville station caused issues as the company was forced to build a bridge over the road to drop down to ground level to connect onto the towns of Corwstoke and Charstoke to the south.
- The terminus of the Tinkerfield branch.jpg
- (607.58 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Shorehill Paris Sq is the point where the Linkton to Bootway line crosses over the main line between Linkton and Charton.jpg
- (652.61 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Correct, Im using the BR Stations and they do this when loomed out. Ive taken a few more at closer level...LocoRoller wrote:Perhaps he was trying to capture his network first.
Cairnton Station, with local service pulling up. A new Class 55 passes the old steam stock awaiting disposal. DMU passing the steam stock from the Overwell and Blackhall to Longwood
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
- Oil Freight passing Little Pebblewood. Part of Oil Route shares tracks with EML's slow tracks.PNG
- Had a little troubles at the begining with making this freight/passenger junction work but after some improvements it works fine now.
- (414.05 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
- Leadstoke Power Plant and part of Oil Branch with two freight trains..PNG
- There's underground branch line, serving Power Plant, for it's workers.
- (362.26 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
- Queenshall Chemical Works and Coal Freight to Steel Mill located in Broadhill.PNG
- (243.34 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests