Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
I have improved most of my approach line to be less 'hideous' i think they look a lot better now actually
- Improved Track Layout at Templewell.jpg
- Right angles couldn't be helped here
- (646.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Improved at Linkton Cross with additional Tram services.jpg
- (644.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Glumford Cross after 1960s Rationalisation.jpg
- (577.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The trams are from the loco fan page, they're German trams don't know their classIrmoTrainfan wrote:That's what we're talking about! Looking great now!
What's that for type of tram? Never seen it before...
Yeah they don't look that good actually, am trying to replicate a road bridge where the approaches are brick and the bit that spans the track are steel or iron but it's not really workingLocoRoller wrote:Those bridges seem a bit out of order...
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004 11:56
- Skype: squirejames5
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Some more screenies.
- Croydon Central with Express, 3 Locals and Urban train.PNG
- Central Station looks pretty calm. It's because of...
- (401 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Flintstone Junction.PNG
- ...Flintstone Junction station thats not allowing too many trains go through it. It's important because trains from 5 different directions meet here.
- (499.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Busy Little Pebblewood.PNG
- Busy East Mainline station in Little Pebblewood. Brown Line connects with EML right before Little Pebblewood.
- (446.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Ill also take this oppertunity to say Hi and THANK YOU to all the modders or Locomotion and OTTD alike
Got some great stuff in my Obj folder and having a real blast with it , finally decided ill need to sign up and say THANK YOU
Ill post some shots of my work in progress Scenario iam playing , in another section as its US content
Meanwhile, being bored I recalled that I've seen somewhere here, OTTD thread I guess, routes diagrams. I've liked them so I made one. Everything created in MS Paint, so surprisingly to me, it looks really good (maybe I'm the one who thinks so). Here it is.
- routes diagram.PNG
- (59.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- 2 DMUs at Tinstoke.PNG
- Tinstoke now
- (504.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Queenshall station with DMU terminating and local leaving the station.PNG
- Green Line trains at Queenshall
- (445.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Express hauled by Deltic, locals hauled by 44 and 37..PNG
- Western Mainline
- (474.98 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Posts: 7824
- Joined: 29 Sep 2004 20:07
- Location: Kingdom of Far Far Away
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
I know i forgot to download the buses would have been a nice touch, i will defo have them for my next gamehayeswood wrote:nice work be good to see some bus station and some uk buses
You can get the mine carts, trucks and the better looking coalmine from this link; http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... t=cartload you can also get the tram line steam trains and trucks for all industries from the loco fan pageIrmoTrainfan wrote:Where did you get those mines and mine trains? I completely forgot where they were.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests