Way to increase maximum Height for brick Bridge

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

TechnoBassAU
Engineer
Engineer

Way to increase maximum Height for brick Bridge

Post by TechnoBassAU »

Hi I'm Kind of a newbie at this game and I was wondering if it is possible to increase the maximum height for the brick bridge like is there a Mod for it
If there is Can you plz give me the link for it I really need it Thx if you reply
Add Me On STEAM
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198043637630]Image[/url]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Way to increase maximum Height for brick Bridge

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Locotool + the Brickbridge .dat-file + notepad (++) and you are done.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
TechnoBassAU
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TechnoBassAU »

Sorry Wuh?????
Add Me On STEAM
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198043637630]Image[/url]
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Post by Lighthouse »

IA´s answer is a bit short but he is right.
There is no mod or simple trick to it, you have to edit a file.
Locotool + the Brickbridge .dat-file + notepad (++) and you are done.
1# Download the program "Locotool", links can be found here on the forum through search.
2# Learn yourself how to work with Locotool. Hints + Tips can also be found here on the forum through search.
3# Find the file brickbridge on your pc in the locomotion/objdata folder. It is best to make a backup just in case you messed up.
4# Put thebrickbridge file in the Locotool program and process it.
5# Find the program "Notepad++" on the web and learn how it works. Pretty easy since this is an "upgraded" version from the original notepad version on your pc.
6# Edit the file that came out Locotool with Notepad++, Use search here on the forum to find what you have to edit to get the height changed.
7# Now assemble the file back with Locotool and put it in game to test it.
8# If it is working you did it right if not you can either try again or put the backup file back.
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

To help you avoid the search, the filename is BRDGBRCK.dat.

And I'm sorry if this solution is overwhelming. Unfortunately, it's the only way.

Return to “General Locomotion”