Tram Track .dat File Name?

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Tram Track .dat File Name?

Post by pschlik »

What is the tram track's .dat file name? I want to edit it so I can use the freight stop *I didn't want to replace the real BUSSTOP.dat so I might as well add it to the tram track so boh work.*
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Tram Track .dat File Name?

Post by pschlik »

Nevermind, I found it but now I can't edit it, I use locotool and it shows me it but I just can't edit it.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its shows what?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

The exe file, anyway, now it's working...

Return to “General Locomotion”