UPDATES?

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

bomanorkid
Engineer
Engineer

UPDATES?

Post by bomanorkid »

hey, i am an old player of this game....like back in 2004 old... and then i didnt have internet to my old desktop.....then again, i was like 10-11, but now that i do on this computer, im getting all of these new packs, but im only at version 1.76...and i cant seem to find any more of the upgrades via the interwebs ?( (the interwebs has everything though...right?) .... think you can help me update by links to the sites that carry the updates or a file attachment or something? thanks in advance
-Jonathon :]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: UPDATES?

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Whic game are you talking about? V1.76 sounds like Locomotion.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
bomanorkid
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bomanorkid »

yea, i meant to put that in there... oops
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Easy answer btw: There arent other patches :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
bomanorkid
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bomanorkid »

?( ?( ?( ?( ?( but what about the new industries and things like that? the auto, copper mines, copper smelting, the others like that
...and thank you for telling me that there arent any other updates
L.A. Noire Fan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by L.A. Noire Fan »

but what about the new industries and things like that? the auto, copper mines, copper smelting, the others like that
The autos are Plastikman's mods. He also made a sawmill mod as well. Copper mines are in wip from someone i think.

Return to “General Locomotion”