New to Locomotive

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

saber2th
Engineer
Engineer

New to Locomotive

Post by saber2th »

ok guys, after years, I've started to play locomotive games and am enjoying it. :D Presently playing the Rail road tycoonII platinum edition game ( I know it out dated) Now I have a few questions... How do i make small cities grow into a huge mega city? will that ever happen? secondly are there any other tips you wanna give me.

Thank you :)
Last edited by Hyronymus on 01 Jul 2010 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed subject after a split
tngjstn
Engineer
Engineer

Re: New to Locomotive

Post by tngjstn »

:D That was the same question I asked when I first plyed Locomotion. Establishing a public transit system for that town (trams work best) will result in massive population boom and unprecedented size. Try it out!
mmarvelstrain
Director
Director

Post by mmarvelstrain »

ok, if your asking like your in 1900 and all the cities are like 300, then what I do is make some freight to make money. then I make about 10 trains to go to cities and wait for a full load of passengers then drop them off in 2 - 3 cites, after a while those 2 - 3 are getting large where I stop all the pass trains and just make them between the cites then I branch to the rest. thats just what I do.
Locomotion is kool with a capital k TM
Look what I Made (Name That Plane)
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=41042
Iced8383
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Iced8383 »

Set up a tram service and put two trams in it, and run a train from the city you're trying to grow to the nearest city.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Awesometrains
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Awesometrains »

um this should be in the locomotion section , not railroad tycoon section
Qa'pla!

Return to “General Locomotion”