graphics

Talk about the classic original version of Transport Tycoon.
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

So your TTD doesn't work in XP , or it does ???
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

eh? Who is the question directed at?
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
ashley26ph2002
Tycoon
Tycoon

xp

Post by ashley26ph2002 »

i have tried running ttdlx for win and dos in xp since 2nd week of september 2002 and it did not run So i try simutrans but when i ruuning some simustarter It destroys my monitor it turn violet color the bg of my pc Simutrans is a clone of ttdx it has plane logo ut in game it does not have,It has other set of vehicles and industries
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

SHADOW-XIII wrote:So your TTD doesn't work in XP , or it does ???
How this is here, I don't know ... must be a mistake, sorry :idea:
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Re: xp

Post by Raichase »

ashley26ph2002 wrote:i have tried running ttdlx for win and dos in xp since 2nd week of september 2002 and it did not run So i try simutrans but when i ruuning some simustarter It destroys my monitor it turn violet color the bg of my pc Simutrans is a clone of ttdx it has plane logo ut in game it does not have,It has other set of vehicles and industries
Simutrans is not a clone of TTD, it's a whole new game, that is supposed to be an improvement to TTD. It's good, but i think TTD with the patch is better. I have played simutrans and have had no problems (apart from the language and leaning to play...).

Simutrans boasts things like "Passengers have destinations" and so on but its not really much of an improvement. It's good considering it's home made but it's not that great to play. It probably bugged your computer because the person that made it hadn't planned for it to be used under XP, but i agree that it's still a pain in the a.....

Stick with TTD and you can't go far wrong ;)
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
ImageImage
ashley26ph2002
Tycoon
Tycoon

simutrans

Post by ashley26ph2002 »

i still hoping simutrans wont anymor destroy my monitor it just have new simustarter a cheat / trainer i have joine its yaho groups simustarter and simutrans
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

If i were oyu i'd stick to one set of problems, you seem to have a few problems with TTD, so lets sort that out before you have to deal with both simutrans problems AND TTD problems ;)
ImageImage
ashley26ph2002
Tycoon
Tycoon

simu

Post by ashley26ph2002 »

Ill just try to ave nice free error n ttd
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: simu

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

ashley26ph2002 wrote:Ill just try to ave nice free error n ttd
dreams :D
ashley26ph2002
Tycoon
Tycoon

now

Post by ashley26ph2002 »

Now before downloading Ill try to read efore i download Like Simutrans And Simustarter in yahoo groups Ill post and check if there new versions are free error and does not destroy any monitor especialy in our country because of low peso versus dollar almost all products is high , bad economy, politically country, high inflation , oil price hike, high electric and water bill, our country have chance to be rich but because of corruption majority of us suffers, high unemployment rate so majorty goes abroad to find job, my friend have decided to go abroad so tey enroll on care giver in one of them is going to canada if i knew it we also train and seek job abroad,
Arathorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Arathorn »

Come again?
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Next time he will check if Simutrans is error free before downloading it,
because it destroyed his monitor (???)
His country is very poor and some of his friends are looking for jobs in other countries
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
Observer
Logo Creator

Post by Observer »

About distroying a monitor.. whahaa .. I read about a fortuneteller(prediker, someone who predicts stuff) who said that in this year there would be released a computervirus which could distroy your monitor (hardware).
As far as my knowledge about computers goes (pretty far), I would say this is IMPOSSIBLE. But we may see.. I hope Im right.
Never fear, I is here...
Arathorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Arathorn »

Unless that virus takes you over and makes you destroy it with a hammer. :shock:
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

Observer wrote:About distroying a monitor.. whahaa .. I read about a fortuneteller(prediker, someone who predicts stuff) who said that in this year there would be released a computervirus which could distroy your monitor (hardware).
As far as my knowledge about computers goes (pretty far), I would say this is IMPOSSIBLE. But we may see.. I hope Im right.
Maybe when game try set resoultion to 10240x7680 :D ... with 85Hz :D
Observer
Logo Creator

Post by Observer »

SHADOW-XIII wrote:
Observer wrote:About distroying a monitor.. whahaa .. I read about a fortuneteller(prediker, someone who predicts stuff) who said that in this year there would be released a computervirus which could distroy your monitor (hardware).
Maybe when game try set resoultion to 10240x7680 :D ... with 85Hz :D
My monitor simply sais: Out Of Range
By the way: resoultion to 10240x7680 with 85Hz is my monitors standard setting.. it can go even higher
Never fear, I is here...
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

You said: resoultion to 10240x7680 with 85Hz is my monitors standard setting.. it can go even higher

you mean 1024x768 .. but take a look at mine ... I'm sure you don't see another '0' !!!!!
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

Virus

Compelling

Me

To kill monitor....

ARGH!

*smash*
ImageImage
ashley26ph2002
Tycoon
Tycoon

virus

Post by ashley26ph2002 »

trojan are very tough virus it destroys my pc in aud 2002
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon