industrias consultas

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

yo_lestat
Engineer
Engineer

industrias consultas

Post by yo_lestat »

Hello, how do I have to configure the game so that the industries do not decrease the production of raw materials? I am tired of building a transport network for a mine that produces 300 tons and when it ends, it produces 115 tons

hola como tengo que configurar el juego para que las industrias no bajen las producciones de materias primas estoy cansado de contruir una red de trasmporte para una mina que produce 300 toneladas y cuando acavo produce 115 toneladas
kamnet

Re: industrias consultas

Post by kamnet »

This is the default behavior of the stock industries. If you would like different behavior, you will need to download a NewGRF industry set. There are many to choose from, feel free to take your time studying them, or just download one and jump into it to see if you like it.
alc
Engineer
Engineer

Re: industrias consultas

Post by alc »

JGRPP set for 30 days the time to penalize your bulk material stations whithout any loading activity. For passengers is 3.5 days if I don't recall wrong. A full loading train resets every day this timer. On settings, Station raiting tolerance to waiting time depends on cargo class shold be on.

El patch pack de JGR fija en 30 days el tiempo en el cual una estacion de materiales bulk (por bulto) (minerales, petroleo,..) empieza a ser penalizada por no recibir algun vehiculo a cargar. Si un vehiculo hace la carga total, cada dia de espera del vehiculo, el timer se reinicia. Para pasajeros eso tiempo es, si no recuerdo mal, de 3,5 dias. En settings, Station raiting tolerance to waiting time depends on cargo class shold be on.

Saludos,
Alberto

Return to “General OpenTTD”