Translations

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

yazalo [PL]
Engineer
Engineer

Translations

Post by yazalo [PL] »

Hi,
I have a question about OpenTTD translations (I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, but I didn't know if this is the right topic for Problems or Development).
First: Is Web Translator still used for translation? If so, is the address of the Translations Manager given at https://www.openttd.org/contact up to date?
I'm asking because when I was translating the OpenTTD Wiki into Polish I found a few things to fix (details, in Polish: https://openttd-polska.pl/Thread-Zmiany ... 5#pid25705), and after writing an email to the Manager I haven't received an answer yet.
:?:
yazalo
OpenTTD Polska | OpenTTD Wiki (PL)
Polish OpenTTD Translator

:!: Unused account, please contact yazalo (not yazalo [PL]) (send private message)
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Translations

Post by Alberth »

OpenTTD translations is about translations in the game. The wiki is not managed.

A faster way to get further information is likely to visit the openttd chat channel, there is usually one there that can give you a hand.
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.
yazalo [PL]
Engineer
Engineer

Post by yazalo [PL] »

I know that, there are changes to be made in the game translation. Where can I find this chat channel?
yazalo
OpenTTD Polska | OpenTTD Wiki (PL)
Polish OpenTTD Translator

:!: Unused account, please contact yazalo (not yazalo [PL]) (send private message)
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jfs »

yazalo [PL] wrote: 27 Jun 2020 18:14 I know that, there are changes to be made in the game translation. Where can I find this chat channel?
The Contact page you linked yourself has the information ;)
For a more immediate form of communication you can join us in the #openttd channel on OFTC with your favourite IRC client. You can use the channel for questions, problems, development or general discussion.

Return to “General OpenTTD”