Monorail

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Polinsteve
Engineer
Engineer

Monorail

Post by Polinsteve »

Hi

I've just started using version 1.10.1 and seem to have lost both the monorail and Maglev although I was offered the monorail locomotive. Have they been removed in this version, or can anyone help me restore them please.

Thanks
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Monorail

Post by jfs »

That sounds strange. Monorail is definitely still in the game. Are you sure you didn't just accidentally reject the offer to test the engine?
LaChupacabra
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by LaChupacabra »

This type of railway has certainly not been removed. :) You've probably added some newGRF with trains that disables monorail and maglev. If you are unsure, then place here a save of your game.
I am sorry for may English. I know is bed.
Korenn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Korenn »

Polinsteve wrote: 29 Apr 2020 10:01 Hi

I've just started using version 1.10.1 and seem to have lost both the monorail and Maglev although I was offered the monorail locomotive. Have they been removed in this version, or can anyone help me restore them please.

Thanks
Just in case you're not aware: to select other types of rail you have to hold down the rail button at the top menu and select the other rail type from the drop-down.

Return to “General OpenTTD”