OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.
Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019 19:14
Link to savegame
Link to full video
Link to 8x timelapse video
- Default settings, clean install*
- No loans
- No fast forward
- Random seed
* Meaning I renamed my original OpenTTD folder beforehand to get all default settings, no NewGRFs with the ability to easily restore everything afterwards
- 14 trains on 1,626 pieces of rails and 184 station tiles
- 12 buses on 14 station tiles
- 8 planes on 4 airports
- Traffic Manager
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017 21:19
That's a decent development rate, but nothing extraordinary. After you memorize a few basic station layouts and signaling rules, the most important factor that limits your expansion at default settings is how fast you can click.
For a long time, the typical map size on a multiplayer server used to be 256x256, and the largest available size was 1024x1024. The default settings are tailored so that a beginner can keep his company afloat even with short distances and few industries.
If you want to give yourself a challenge, try building a cargo company with the weight multiplier
set to x5 or more.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests