Looking for fellow NA Players

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

BrendanTA
Engineer
Engineer

Looking for fellow NA Players

Post by BrendanTA »

Hello Everyone,

I used to be a huge fan of locomotion and I used to spend many hours playing openttd when it released and find myself wanting to get back into it but would like some people to join me.
If you're interested and usually have time to play during weeknights (5pm PST to 10pm PST) or weekends shoot me a message here on the forums or add me on discord CryptoNight#0001.
Preferably people over 18 would be great but if you're young, can joke around but also be mature feel free to shoot me a message.
If you have some other preferred contact method include that in your message as well.

If these forum posts are not allowed please let me know the best way to get this onto the right forum category but otherwise, I'll be looking forward to hearing from some of you!
ForeverForgotten
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Looking for fellow NA Players

Post by ForeverForgotten »

I don't know what way you prefer to play the game but I'm more than interested in playing some co-operative OTTD with someone who also likes developing efficient and pretty networks with each of the different transport modes, lots of NewGRFs and a long game-span.

Let me know if this is up your alley, and I'll add you on Discord.

Return to “General OpenTTD”