Always coming back to this game

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

Always coming back to this game

Post by lostpawn »

I like trains. So I bought Transport Fever. A really cool game with nice graphics and all.
However, I find myself always coming back to Openttd. Despite the retro graphics (which doesn't bother me at all) the playability of this game - thanks to the good people that keep developing the game and making all those nice newgrf addons - is incredible. If I had to choose between Openttd and TF, it would be Openttd, but luckily I don't have to. So I play Openttd for a while, then TF and then back again, and so on.
Are there more like me?
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Always coming back to this game

Post by Kevo00 »

I never bother with anything else transporty apart from OpenBVE really. Too much to do in OTTD!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Yeah. A lot of it has to do with just being able to turn it on and play 10 minutes, if I want. Transport Fever (for example) just takes more time to load and such.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

A lot of people like playing Cities In Motion, Factorio, SimCity. Check out the Off-Topic forum, people regularly post about the other transport-based games they play.

Return to “General OpenTTD”