Keyboard comands

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

TheNewBe
Engineer
Engineer

Keyboard comands

Post by TheNewBe »

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there any way to change the key commands. So instead of being able to use my keyboard arrows to move around the map, I can use the WSAD keys? Thanks
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Keyboard comands

Post by piratescooby »

viewtopic.php?p=707108#p707108 , may help you , last update was in 2017 . Have you tried hotkeys.cfg file?
TheNewBe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TheNewBe »

piratescooby wrote:viewtopic.php?p=707108#p707108 , may help you , last update was in 2017 . Have you tried hotkeys.cfg file?
Thank you for your reply. I have had a look at this and sorry to say I can't work it out or where I need to edit it. Would you be willing to help please?
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Not done myself ,as far as I know locate the file and edit in a text editor , the keys you want to use are already in use , not sure if you can swap .
Attachments
edit.jpg
(471.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TheNewBe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TheNewBe »

piratescooby wrote:Not done myself ,as far as I know locate the file and edit in a text editor , the keys you want to use are already in use , not sure if you can swap .
Thank you.

Return to “General OpenTTD”