Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

zBase is a 32-bpp base graphics set. Only one base graphics set can be loaded at a time. zBase currently does not have all of the graphics, mostly missing in the GUI. Buildings, ground sprites, etc. are there.

To switch to OpenGFX, from the main menu click on "Game Settings" then change the base graphic set from zBase to OpenGFX.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:51 am 
Engineer
Engineer

kamnet wrote:
To switch to OpenGFX, from the main menu click on "Game Settings" then change the base graphic set from zBase to OpenGFX.
That did the trick, the warning disappeared. I take it that OpenGFX r1016 ('LATEST') is identical to OpenGFX 0.4.7 (acquired via Bananas).

So the issue was with zBase being 'incomplete'. The zBase version used is r250 (from http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/zbuild/push/LATEST/). Does this mean trunk can't be played with zBase or is there an appropriate zBase version elsewhere?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 am 
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Gankenstein wrote:
kamnet wrote:
That did the trick, the warning disappeared. I take it that OpenGFX r1016 ('LATEST') is identical to OpenGFX 0.4.7 (acquired via Bananas).

So the issue was with zBase being 'incomplete'. The zBase version used is r250 (from http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/zbuild/push/LATEST/). Does this mean trunk can't be played with zBase or is there an appropriate zBase version elsewhere?

It means indeed that zBase has not yet been updated with that sprite. Though you can still use it to play. You'll have one, two places where a sprite will be missing in the UI. Looking funky possibly, but nothing which breaks gameplay.

DevZone - home of the free NewGRFs: OpenSFX | OpenMSX | OpenGFX | Swedish Rails | OpenGFX+ Trains|RV|Industries|Airports|Landscape | NML

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Thanks a bunch to both Kamnet and planetmaker for helping me! :bow:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:24 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Thanks for all your effort. Sharing your knowledge really help me. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:51 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Hi.
i don´t know where to right. But i noticed a thing missing in the new realeas of OTTD 1.5.3.27462.
When mousing over a station ore a mine for example. It doesn´t show the amount of koal there are. And how much koal there are in the station for trucks to pick up.
U need to klick it now to see it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:40 am 
Chairman
Chairman

The official version of OpenTTD does not include that feature. What you had before was probably a patched version that included the Station Tooltips patch, such as this and this.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18