Windows and Linux (Nightly) Downloads

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

God damnit what the hell hapened the latest nightly for win is from aug 30 and now it is sep 4.

I think the stoping of nightlies is yet again Darkvaters foult :evil:
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Killer 11 wrote:God damnit what the hell hapened the latest nightly for win is from aug 30 and now it is sep 4.

It's "stopping" "Darkvater's" and "fault". And yes, I think it is my fault. But I have no idea why. The last time I went to check the compilation it worked just fine.

Don't worry though, I'll upload a nightly tonight from home. First thing next week I'm gonna check what's wrong.

Sorry :? . But if you continue being so grumpy and ungrateful I won't do any more nightlies and you can stick with 0.3.3 until a new release is out.
Last edited by Darkvater on 04 Sep 2004 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Doc Oc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Doc Oc »

Darkvater wrote:But if you continue being so grumpy and ungrateful I won't do any more nightlies and you can stick with 0.3.3 until a new release is out.
Rightfully so.
Sometimes the same is different, but mostly, it's the same.
MrFrans
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MrFrans »

I love DarkVater for bringing use the nightly's. I think he is just fantastic. :bow:
I could kiss and hug him all day. :wink:
Thank you, thank you. :D
Keep up the good work.
"A script is what you give the actors. A program is what you give the audience."
-Larry Wall
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wolf01 »

MrFrans wrote:I love DarkVater for bringing use the nightly's. I think he is just fantastic. :bow:
I could kiss and hug him all day. :wink:
Thank you, thank you. :D
Keep up the good work.
how not quote?
FlipFlipsen
Engineer
Engineer

Nightly build

Post by FlipFlipsen »

Hello,

I have downloaded the last version of the nightly build.

Now the combination CTRL-ALT-C doesn't work anymore.
Is there somthing changed?

I already deleted the newgrf in the config file, but the cheat-keys do not work.

Flip
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Nightly build

Post by Darkvater »

FlipFlipsen wrote:Hello,

I have downloaded the last version of the nightly build.

Now the combination CTRL-ALT-C doesn't work anymore.
Is there somthing changed?

I already deleted the newgrf in the config file, but the cheat-keys do not work.

Flip
It works here. Are you maybe starting the game in network mode? "-n" ? Cheats don't work over the network.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Hadez
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hadez »

Thanks Darkvater for new nightly build. But although it is from today, it's contents are still from 30th Aug. I think it's caused by some (SVN) cache?
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Hadez wrote:Thanks Darkvater for new nightly build. But although it is from today, it's contents are still from 30th Aug. I think it's caused by some (SVN) cache?
It is not from 30th Aug, it's from today. Just look at the vehicles patch window "service intervals are in percents". That was added just yesterday.
Hadez
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hadez »

Sorry for rounding you on, but the executable has the date 30th Aug and is rev145. My cache? (I'll try to download from another PC and tell you if I succeded.)
Edit: Not 'my cache'. Files on nightly builds server are just the same as on 30th Aug.
FlipFlipsen
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FlipFlipsen »

Hello, I wrote that the cheat key combination didn't work anymore.

I discovered, that the combination CTRL-WindowsKey-ALT-C works now for the cheat.

How comes, that I also have to use the WindowsKey?
Doc Oc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Doc Oc »

FlipFlipsen wrote:Hello, I wrote that the cheat key combination didn't work anymore.

I discovered, that the combination CTRL-WindowsKey-ALT-C works now for the cheat.

How comes, that I also have to use the WindowsKey?
Spilled beer on your keyboard? :P
Sometimes the same is different, but mostly, it's the same.
lucaspiller
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lucaspiller »

:D :lol:

It works fine for me. The console doesn't open though - it is supposed to be a back quote right? `?
No longer active here, but you can still reach me via email: luca[at]stackednotion[dot]com
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

Killer 11 wrote:God damnit what the hell hapened the latest nightly for win is from aug 30 and now it is sep 4.

Hey, stop that... I mean, he gave you the nighty, he can take it away whenever he want to, and you can't complain because you had what you really werent entitled to for a month or so
Alcohol is not the answer, it just makes you forget the question.
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

lucaspiller wrote::D :lol:

It works fine for me. The console doesn't open though - it is supposed to be a back quote right? `?
It's supposed to be "~". What keyboard-layout are you using?
luzi82
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by luzi82 »

the log in http://openttd.rulez.org/download/night ... ionlog.txt is outdated
it is r158 now
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

luzi82 wrote:the log in http://openttd.rulez.org/download/night ... ionlog.txt is outdated
it is r158 now
fixed
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

Darkvater wrote:
lucaspiller wrote::D :lol:

It's supposed to be "~". What keyboard-layout are you using?
| on norwegian keyboards... It's supposed to be the one between Esc, Tab and 1
Alcohol is not the answer, it just makes you forget the question.
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Now that is a weird keyboard, a key between ESC and TAB ;)

Anyways, I have found and fixed the problem of why the nightly builds for windows didn't work anymore.

I had the stuff set in the MS Scheduled Tasks thingie in the Control Panel. I only forgot that last week we switched a domain, so the username credentials to run the task under obviously failed. I fixed that now, so expect nightlies once again on a regular basis :)
Hadez
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hadez »

I have to say I very thank you, Darkvater. I missed nightlies :).

Return to “General OpenTTD”