which train/vehicle set in the openingscreen of 1.7.1?

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

which train/vehicle set in the openingscreen of 1.7.1?

Post by lostpawn »

Could someone please tell me which train- and vehicle set is used in the (nice) opening screen of OTTD 1.7.1?
Obviously Zbase is used but I could never find out which graphically nice trains and vehicles are used. Thank you for yuor help
lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

Re: which train/vehicle set in the openingscreen of 1.7.1?

Post by lostpawn »

I was maybe too quick with my question. I think I found it myself. It is probably only the Zbase pack without any additional train and road sets. However i tend to use the Firs mod and the Original vehicles cargo set and these don't seem to be compatible with Zbase unfortunately.

Does anyone know which - graphically nice - train and road sets are compatible with those two mods?
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

The opening screen only uses the default (original) vehicles. If you want to know which vehicles are actually used, copy opntitle.dat and rename that copy to opntitle.sav. You can then open that copy as a regular savegame in OpenTTD.

Regarding your second question, I have no idea.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

lostpawn wrote:I was maybe too quick with my question. I think I found it myself. It is probably only the Zbase pack without any additional train and road sets. However i tend to use the Firs mod and the Original vehicles cargo set and these don't seem to be compatible with Zbase unfortunately.

Does anyone know which - graphically nice - train and road sets are compatible with those two mods?
You will want to look for 32bpp sets. There are not many.

Return to “General OpenTTD”