programable signalling

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Methylfenidaat70
Engineer
Engineer

programable signalling

Post by Methylfenidaat70 »

Ive seen some videos where they used programmable signalling and I want to have that GRF too Unfortunatly I cant find myy way in this maze of topics and dont know if I even can implement those gRf s I have downloaded OTTD from the website and the only GRF s I use are the ones that are in the online content. I have read that if you want other grf s you need to download the OTTD patch and put it in the right place in youre documents. I am a noob when browsing document s and cutting and pasting etc etc. Is there anybody who can help me with this problem of the programmable signaling
HGus
Engineer
Engineer

Re: programable signalling

Post by HGus »

Programmable signalling cannot be implemented by GRF. You need an executable patch, as it is still under development.

There is a few projects working on that, you could start here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47690&hilit=programmable+signals

Edit: sorry, that topic is very old and maybe not compatible with current code, try this instead: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=73469&hilit=programmable+signals
Methylfenidaat70
Engineer
Engineer

Re: programable signalling

Post by Methylfenidaat70 »

ive found the page but my problems is with ythat source code stuff Or can i just download it and execute it and install it in ottd folder? ive found it working so the prolblem is fixed. No need to reply anymore. thx

Return to “General OpenTTD”