Wanted: Savegame with lots of airplanes

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

CobraA1
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Wanted: Savegame with lots of airplanes

Post by CobraA1 »

OK, I'm going to be testing some stuff with aircraft in order to improve the efficiency of landing, so it would be nice to have a savegame with lots of aircraft.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away" --Henry David Thoreau
Jakal
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Jakal »

You can use this one if you like, its a very old savegame of mine, nothing special in it, but its got like 40 airports and 120 aircraft, so theres plenty stuff to test with...

I tested it in Ottd, and it didnt have any problems, im 90% sure that i didnt even have any TTdpatch back when i played that savegame, so there shouldnt be a problem.
Attachments
Passairngers.zip
(109.56 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
[Jakal]
CobraA1
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by CobraA1 »

Hmm, your game doesn't seem to load - OpenTTD complains that the loader for zlib is not available.

Not the fault of your game, it probably has something to do with the changes in the save game format.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away" --Henry David Thoreau
Jakal
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Jakal »

Hm... strange, my openttd doesnt have a problem opening it. Oh well, heres the original ttd saved version, i hope that one works.
Attachments
TRT61.zip
(128.41 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
[Jakal]
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

CobraA1 wrote:Hmm, your game doesn't seem to load - OpenTTD complains that the loader for zlib is not available.

Not the fault of your game, it probably has something to do with the changes in the save game format.
You need to compile with WITH_ZLIB defined to avoid this problem. The release build on SF have been compiled with this
CobraA1
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by CobraA1 »

Got it :).

Somebody ought to update Makefile.mingw . . .

Return to “General OpenTTD”