Scenario Help

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Inter
Engineer
Engineer

Scenario Help

Post by Inter »

I have a pretty simple problem and wondered if someone can point me in the right direction.
I want to know how to add newgrfs to a scenario, somthing I have struggled to do so far.
Thanks in advance.
doxlulzem
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Scenario Help

Post by doxlulzem »

Scenarios count as save games, which in turn, run back to the problem of "how do I add NewGRFs ingame?". And the answer to that question is too complicated for me to explain ATM, but I bet someone like kamnet might :wink:
IJN Takao is life. Why did the Shinano get converted? Gotta love NeuroTec for Garry's Mod. I even have a server!
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real? - Jaden Smith 2014
Inter
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Inter »

Thanks for the reply, sounds trickey, I will wait and see if anyone can tell me, might have a look at youtube.
Teessider eh?
doxlulzem
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by doxlulzem »

Yeah xD
I do know how - but sometimes it breaks your game. I have a knack where I just make sure anything I'm removing isn't currently open or being used
And you have to type something like "scenario_developer" into the console (you get the console open by using the grave key ( this key ¬`)
IJN Takao is life. Why did the Shinano get converted? Gotta love NeuroTec for Garry's Mod. I even have a server!
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real? - Jaden Smith 2014
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

Before people start repeating the answers again, read this sticky thread.

Return to “General OpenTTD”