Compiling

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

pETe!
Engineer
Engineer

Compiling

Post by pETe! »

I started a german Translation (20-30% done).
I´ve tried it to complie with strgen, but it says it cannot find a file called strings.h
I´ve extracted the full OT-Sorce and have copied this in one directory without subdirectorys.
The file is there, but it doesn´t start to complie.
MadEgg
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MadEgg »

It looks for string.h in the subdirectory table. So you need to create a subdirectory table and put the strings.h file in there...
Good luck!
Protect the Banana
pETe!
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pETe! »

MadEgg wrote:It looks for string.h in the subdirectory table. So you need to create a subdirectory table and put the strings.h file in there...
Sry, doesn´t work 4 me
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

pETe! wrote:
MadEgg wrote:It looks for string.h in the subdirectory table. So you need to create a subdirectory table and put the strings.h file in there...
Sry, doesn´t work 4 me

Code: Select all

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
	FILE *f;

parse_strings_h("table/strings.h", NULL);
You need to either create a table directory in the same map as strgen.exe is in, or you need to set the 'working directory' to the root of the ottd project. It will work, trust me :)
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."

Return to “General OpenTTD”