Developers mailing list

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Developers mailing list

Post by orudge »

I am in the process of setting up a developers mailing list. Proposed code changes, and general development stuff should be discussed here. Please note that this is NOT intended for feature requests, etc. If you are not interested or able to help with the programming of OpenTTD, please do not subscribe to this mailing list when it becomes available.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

OK, the mailing list interface is at https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/lis ... nttd-devel. Archives will be available here. Developers only subscribing here, please. (Other users can subscribe, of course, but don't pester us if you don't understand what we're talking about!)
mikeya
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by mikeya »

I have subscribed to the list. I think IRC and the forum will be used more often to talk about development of openttd. But this list is nice feature and might be better for some people.
Mike,
robert
Engineer
Engineer

Post by robert »

mikeya wrote:I have subscribed to the list. I think IRC and the forum will be used more often to talk about development of openttd. But this list is nice feature and might be better for some people.
I requested a list because I'm in a different timezone to most of the IRC ppl, and because I find forums to be quite unwieldy. I spend most of my time offline, using my laptop, so I like to keep a complete searchable archive with me at all times.

Return to “General OpenTTD”