Windows 10 Safedisc Issues

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
unessential
Engineer
Engineer

Windows 10 Safedisc Issues

Post by unessential »

So after getting fed up with Train Fever today I thought I would give Trains and Trucks another go but I've run into (yet another) problem. The removal of Safedisc support from Windows 10 now means I can't even launch the game.

I know it's a long shot but is there any chance of the original developer releasing an updated .exe file? I haven't checked into the 3DTT community since the start of 2013. If my memory is correct around that time the original developer had re-surfaced and was preparing to do something, I believe he even posted on one of the forums/websites to that effect. My life then took over and it now doesn't look like that amounted to much?

Is anybody out there still playing this? Or having similar issues with Windows 10? :roll:
mrMann
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Windows 10 Safedisc Issues

Post by mrMann »

I know nothing of TTT, but I can tell you that if a no CD crack exists for it, that will resolve your issues.
Hmm, what should I put here...
don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Windows 10 Safedisc Issues

Post by don_quijote »

No...due to the fact that the developer doesnt exists since more than a decade and a court said that the published version by Ubisoft was ilegal, you will find no official support for this game. The anouncment some years ago from Peter Dobrovka to working again on this project was obviously not followed by actions...so its dead. But mrMann gave you the right hint. no-cd patch could solve the problem. And of course there is one available at "worlds" famous site just for these patches...

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”