About the words library......

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
doubledeck
Engineer
Engineer

About the words library......

Post by doubledeck »

Sorry for my bad englih. I need to make a font file that could display chinese in the game(Or maybe it should be called the words library?). Sorry I don't know how to name it, but I do need help. I open the wdb file with some tools from this forum, and I found the fnt file, but I don't know how to make one which may contain some chinese words. Could any body help me with that? Thank you!
don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer

Re: About the words library......

Post by don_quijote »

Hi doubledeck,

no problem my english isnt better. But its enough to understand each other;) I never get engaged with this. I dont know exactly how it works with the language but it seems to me that the library is hard coded in TTT...that means it wouldnt be possible to integrate a new language. What you can do for sure is to change city and company names in the Cities.txt and in the Names.txt Files with notepad or any other editor. But this works with a system of random combinations (see the files). But i dont knoiw if the game will show chinese signs.

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”