Latest News

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
TTgamer
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 17
Joined: 20 Feb 2007 13:05
Location: Netherlands

Re: Latest News

Post by TTgamer » 20 Dec 2010 13:19

I have been trying to contact Peter with 3 mail adresses i found on the internet, but all 3 mail adresses doesn't work. :(
I also wanted to ask him about his latest version ( I think it is beta version 8 ) and eventually future plans.
What i heard is that Trains and Trucks Tycoon is actually 3DTT beta 4.
Maybe someone have an idea how to contact Peter?

User avatar
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 13188
Joined: 03 Dec 2002 10:36
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Latest News

Post by Hyronymus » 20 Dec 2010 14:28

I rather suggest to give Peter a break and perhaps accept that 3DTT will never be completed.

Gurluas2000
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
Posts: 651
Joined: 31 May 2004 08:22

Re: Latest News

Post by Gurluas2000 » 22 Dec 2010 04:38

Well he can still take a break if he relinquishes his creation but he will have contributed an entertainment source to the human race.

S-T
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Jan 2011 09:28

Re: Latest News

Post by S-T » 19 Jan 2011 09:37

TTgamer wrote:I have been trying to contact Peter with 3 mail adresses i found on the internet, but all 3 mail adresses doesn't work. :(
I also wanted to ask him about his latest version ( I think it is beta version 8 ) and eventually future plans.
What i heard is that Trains and Trucks Tycoon is actually 3DTT beta 4.
Maybe someone have an idea how to contact Peter?
I tried to contact him, too, but he didn't reply. Hopefully he is just busy... He said several times he wants to publish it as open source which would be great!
3DTT website: http://www.3dtt.de

TTgamer
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 17
Joined: 20 Feb 2007 13:05
Location: Netherlands

Re: Latest News

Post by TTgamer » 21 Jan 2011 10:39

S-T wrote:I tried to contact him, too, but he didn't reply. Hopefully he is just busy... He said several times he wants to publish it as open source which would be great!
Hey, great to see that you started a new site about 3dtt. :D
If i can help you with something, ask me.
Hope Peter will respond to your mail. It would be great if he would release de source code of the game.
Well, we will see. :)

S-T
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Jan 2011 09:28

Re: Latest News

Post by S-T » 05 Feb 2013 09:26

The official website is online again with a statement from Peter Dobrovka: http://www.3dtt.de/
3DTT website: http://www.3dtt.de

User avatar
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 2451
Joined: 06 Jan 2004 18:38
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Contact:

Re: Latest News

Post by Killer 11 » 08 Feb 2013 23:22

So looks like this project will live once more. Great to see that!

vinaximus
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Sep 2004 12:10
Location: Nepal, Kathmandu

Re: Latest News

Post by vinaximus » 09 Feb 2013 02:31

It will be great. I have followed 3dtt since its early development. Finally, it is nice to know that it will live again
Good day building rails

User avatar
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 13188
Joined: 03 Dec 2002 10:36
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Latest News

Post by Hyronymus » 09 Feb 2013 08:38

Can't wait to see what it turns in to :).

User avatar
siu238X
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Posts: 324
Joined: 13 Sep 2004 18:54
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: Latest News

Post by siu238X » 06 Mar 2013 14:05

While it's nice to see Dr. Dobrovka wishes to pick up again, I am afraid that help is needed for him to succeed. I don't know whether I would be a good helper (given that I don't even excel in my own job which also involves coding), but maybe some of us would have the ability to give a helping hand?
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 59
Joined: 12 Jan 2013 18:33

Re: Latest News

Post by don_quijote » 19 Mar 2013 13:38

I would say that there are a lot people who like to help (including me for grafic design). But until now there is nothing else than his statement on the old homepage. So we have to wait...if this project is realy going on.

User avatar
siu238X
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Posts: 324
Joined: 13 Sep 2004 18:54
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: Latest News

Post by siu238X » 24 Mar 2013 04:14

don_quijote wrote:I would say that there are a lot people who like to help (including me for grafic design). But until now there is nothing else than his statement on the old homepage. So we have to wait...if this project is realy going on.
Or just assemble helper-wannabes and approach him? (Gotta learn some German)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 59
Joined: 12 Jan 2013 18:33

Re: Latest News

Post by don_quijote » 31 Mar 2013 22:03

siu238X wrote: Or just assemble helper-wannabes and approach him? (Gotta learn some German)
Also diesen Beitrag verstehe ich nicht ;)

Post Reply

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests