(sorry this is my first post here.)
I have been a great fan of 3DTT (or actually the released TTT) ever since I first heard about it. I have spent many many hours playing it... probably hundreds of hours.
Given the current context around 3DTT (rumours that work could resume), I would like to state here that I would support the revamp of the game. By this I mean financially, for instance through a kickstarter funding or other means, and also a purchase promise.
I propose that whoever shares this view, or wants to see the game revamped and re-released properly, expresses his support in this thread.
We can use simple manual counts to express our approbation:
(xxx) I would like to support the game's development financially (kickstarter or alike)
(xxx) I would definitely buy the game if it was released as software
(xxx) I would make a donation to a fund if it was released as open-source
The (xxx) should be updated by each new poster/supporter.
I will start right away.
the nex person should put (002), and so on.wj_webhog wrote:Hello all,
(001) I would like to support the game's development financially (kickstarter or alike)
(001) I would definitely buy the game if it was released as software
(001) I would make a donation to a fund if it was released as open-source
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: 17 Jul 2007 01:36
- Skype: moonray_zdo
- Location: Teh matrix, duh.
2. As someone wrote: Play Train Fever! Feels like the unofficial sequel and is realy becoming this game, that 3DTT once should be.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest