good to hear from you. Seems that there is absolutely no community for this game in the web. Yes i can share these textures with you. I will bundle a pack an give you download link. I am a little bussy those days...so you have to wait a little bit. First of all i will give you some more impressions the nex days with screens an a video
One Question: You got the vehicle editor to work with TTT? Because i wasnt able. How you did it and on which System? Would be very nice...for example to fix some grafic issues like that two passenger waggons have the same front bmp, although they have a differnt colour^^
By the way....it is planed to launch a website (in German) for this Game to present this grafic mod and to show modders and coders who ar interested in railway games the hugh modding abilities of this game. Webspace and .de domain are already purchased.
Can't wait to try out your textures but take your time!
Ahh....the vehicle editor. That one was hard to find out how to get it to work, but some time ago I posted a little step by step tutorial. Read this:
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL DATA.WDB FILE FIRST!!!
1. Unpack the Data.wdb file with the wdbentpacker program. This will create a DATA_WDB folder inside the DATA folder.
2. Copy the vehicle and building editor into the DATA_WDB folder. Also copy the repmaker program + the data.rif file into the DATA_WDB folder. You will need it to reconstruct a new customized data.wdb file.
3. Once you have the vehicle and building editor in the DATA_WDB folder, copy and paste the ADDONUK.LGD and the ADDONDE.LGD into de UI folder that is inside the DATA_WDB folder. Don't remove the files from the DATA_WDB root!
4. This is a thing I forgot to tell you. You need to copy and paste the 3 road(STRASSE) (straight, + junction and T juntion) textures and the 5 rail track(GLEIS or GLEISE) (straight, 2 closed junctions and 2 open junctions) textures from the GFX_HI to the GFX folder.
5. Start the vehicle editor and now you will see a piece of road and a piece of rail track. Congratz! It works!
6. Make the changes you want, save and use the repmaker program to create the new customized data.wdb file. Now cut the new created data.wdb file from the DATA_WDB folder into the DATA folder and overwrite the existing one.
7. Start the game and check your changes!
DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL DATA.WDB FILE FIRST!!!
I hope it is clear enough. A new website where modders can share stuff would be great, but is there enough people doing it you think?