SuS / Trains and Trucks Tycoon Reloaded

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer

Re: SuS / Trains and Trucks Tycoon Reloaded

Post by don_quijote »

Muchas gracias NinoRivera

Project is in progress! saludos!
sgtdetritus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sgtdetritus »

I downloaded the demo of this game about a month ago, been playing it every day since (applied the 1.1 uk patch to the demo and the random map generator started working). So far I haven't been able to find a 2nd hand copy of the game for sale. Great work Don Quijote, the reworked textures look really impressive.
don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer

Post by don_quijote »

On Amazon you can find A LOT of second hand copies from the german version ("Schiene und Strasse") . i am not sure, but maybe you are able to change language settings easily in the game ini file (TTT.ini)
Fandazma
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fandazma »

Hello Don,

great work!!

I have found infos that Dr. Peter Dobrovka think, the time is come to make a new game ;)).

Look here:

http://www.3dtt.de/

So maybe he is looking for some good grafic-engineers?

Has someone here in the forum the mail address of Peter? I think it would be interesting if Peter could not work together with this folks

http://www.train-fever.com/

It will be terrifying if 2 parallel projects will not find enough money and we have to wait another 10 years.

(I wait every day that Chris will come back out of the deep with transport Tycoon 3000 on kickstarter ;))
don_quijote
Engineer
Engineer

Post by don_quijote »

Hi Fandazma,

yes i know about the homepage is on again since a few days after ten years...but at the moment there is nothing than an ten years old page and Peters statement that he now is willing and able to finish it. A lot of people tried to contact Peter thru old emailadresses...but he was obviously abstinent from the internet and this topic the last years. At the moment we can just wait for news from Peter on his page.

But i would bet that Peter wants to finish is former dream of crating this game...the base-technology of TTT is still good, but need of course a direct-x update---maybe Peter is working on this right now ;)

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”