Game crash when i try to demolish buildings or trainplatform

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
Myggen
Engineer
Engineer

Game crash when i try to demolish buildings or trainplatform

Post by Myggen »

Hi all, i had this game for many years now, and just got to play it again.
But i have a problem in one of my maps with demolishing stuff, often it crash and creates a error report saying: 29692340:Entry was empty! Arrayer Error by TStation.A_Read.
It actually startet to crash after i had build underground rails between all the cities, maybe the game dont like that, or does there exist a solution for this?
Also it just crash randomly, im almost sure its because i have build too much stuff on the map.
Akip Nax Dhagadoe
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Game crash when i try to demolish buildings or trainplat

Post by Akip Nax Dhagadoe »

Myggen wrote:Hi all, i had this game for many years now, and just got to play it again.
But i have a problem in one of my maps with demolishing stuff, often it crash and creates a error report saying: 29692340:Entry was empty! Arrayer Error by TStation.A_Read.
It actually startet to crash after i had build underground rails between all the cities, maybe the game dont like that, or does there exist a solution for this?
Also it just crash randomly, im almost sure its because i have build too much stuff on the map.
Maybe it's because your graphic card.
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Game crash when i try to demolish buildings or trainplat

Post by Alberth »

I don't think he waited about 2 years for that anwer.
(please watch the post-date before you hit 'reply')

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”