Editing different variables within the game, Is it possible?

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
randknu
Engineer
Engineer

Editing different variables within the game, Is it possible?

Post by randknu »

Not a lot of action on this forum :)

I would like to increase the maximum possible production a coalmine has to atleast 3000 units from todays 1000, can i do this? Reason: a steelmill requires 2 parts coal and 1 part ironore to produce 1 steel and on top of this the coaldriven power plant requires coal as well.

And other variables such as the speed at which trains traverse turnouts and curves, or the maximum speed of a vehicle.

also i think that some cargo weights needs to be adjusted. ex. 1000 litres of furniture weighs 100 Kgs. Meaning that a Semi with 2 trailers will carry 4 tons of furniture. And we all know that in reality all transporting of furniture is dismantled and flat packed. It should weigh about 800 at least.

+more that i can't think of just now.

Love the game and would like to "tweak it" just a bit.
-Knut
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

are you talking about 3DTT or T&TT?

3DTT - i doubt you have the game as it hasnt been official released.

T&TT needs a lot more then just the odd tweak. (have a look at car manifacturing, 100 tonnes steel -> 1 car or something stupid like that).

the place to find out is to go to http://www.3dtt.de and go to the forum, find the appropriate forum and ask, they should understand english.....
randknu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by randknu »

Yes i was talking about the beta which ubisoft released, version 1.1

And i was kind'a hoping that peter himself would show up, but i will try and add a post to the 3dtt forums as well, thanks.
-Knut
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

yeah, Peter no longer seems to frequent these forums...

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”