i am sorry i forgot, i come with my ide here in the evering.
the resoon i forgot was that my mom was hospitalized with 5 double blood clot in the brain that day, os i forgot all about it.
Thats a very good reason for not writing on the forum! I hope she is feeling good again
Here is my renewing idees.
1. We er going to sperate the set but still keep it as a set.
2. We er going to sperate the topic in to 4 (Trains (this one))(Trams/bus/trucks)(Stations/house/backgound/industis)(Ships) this also opens op for the ablily to work on them alle at the same time
These are all fine ideas, but I think the main focus should be on the train set, and then maybe add more sets when the train set i done. I think it's a bad idea to combine stations, houses, background/NewObjects and industries. These should be made as seperate sets.
3. the topic subject name is going to been shoten to (Danish TS /XXXX) XXXX is go to been that part of the set is in this topic
(Danish TS /Trains (Version 0.0.3.B) (14.10%) need artist)
You can rename the topic to whatever you feel like
4. the join ment of the projeck is going to be on a new website, were it will be able to upload work form all parts, housing a bug report system with more.
5. the website is going to move to http://www.ooas.dk
and been able to use my database.
6. it is go to be that the when ther is made a update to the .GRF you also has to upload the .IST file, for the resoon that it makes is posible for all coders to come widt updates, but also if one is busy and not have the time to update the .GRF code someone else can take over widt out have to start from the start agrin.
The ideas are fine, but why spend time on creating a new website, when the DevZone has all the functionalites needed? (And then the spare time can be used on progress of the train set
Another advantage of using the DevZone, is that there would be a bigger chance of attracting more other developers, because they are already on the DevZone, and knows the system.
How about the idea of coding the set in NML?