[OTTD] [Real Cars / 32bpp],[Real Houses / 32bpp] and [Real Fences / 32bpp] Development Thread (WIP)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

perverted monkey
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [OTTD] [Real Cars / 32bpp],[Real Houses / 32bpp] and [Real Fences / 32bpp] Development Thread (WIP)

Post by perverted monkey »

On the ivory building, the white coloured border doesn't contrast much and gives the illusion that the windows are smaller than they really are. Is that intentional so as to imitate the corresponding 'Real Life' building in the 'sweden.png' photo?
PowerN
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] [Real Cars / 32bpp],[Real Houses / 32bpp] and [Real Fences / 32bpp] Development Thread (WIP)

Post by PowerN »

I hope youll make it work as a town replacament set. I was looking forward to once again booting up OTTD with your complete overhaul :)
openttdfan2020
Engineer
Engineer

Post by openttdfan2020 »

That's super cool!
Can you make Dodge Diplomat Jeep Cherokee and Chevy Impala?
MasterOktagon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MasterOktagon »

Is there a way to Download this NewGRF? I would really like to use it in my game!
Until Next Time

MasterOktagon
Fredinho
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fredinho »

temporal8 seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, so there's currently no release of this.

Return to “Graphics Development”