Any Croatian/Balkan set?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Croatianboi
Engineer
Engineer

Any Croatian/Balkan set?

Post by Croatianboi »

Hello from a newbie on the forum. I've been playing this game for around three years and been wondering, how aren't there any Balkan/Southeast European NewGRF sets? I need help. Any developer can join, as I don't know to develop new graphics (and am lazy to learn new programming language, and my computer is a toaster :P ) If you need help and if you want to contact me, PM me. I will be so happy if anyone would participate in this and will be so grateful. :bow: :bow:
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Any Croatian/Balkan set?

Post by acs121 »

Hello,

Sadly there is no such thing as a Croatian train, tram, bus, or whatever set.
However, for the Balkans, there is a Serbian train set, tram set and road vehicle set.
If that's still not enough, there are sets for Hungary : three train sets, one for trams, another for trucks, and two bus sets, with a station set. While this country isn't part of the Balkans, I think a few vehicles might be the same ones that you could find in the Balkans.
And if you'd want something even more extensive, for Eastern Europe, you have various vehicle/station/etc sets for Poland, Czechia, Romania and Russia. Links to the NewGRFs are here.
(Note : Some Hungarian sets aren't available in this list. If you want them, you should PM me, I have them.)
Croatianboi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Croatianboi »

@acs121, Thank you for an answer. Nice that there's a Serbian set, but Hungarian, Polish and other sets are completely different. I'm trying to raise an idea for a Croatian set.
Wahazar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wahazar »

You can also try V4 Central/Eastern Europe set (see signature) - it is based on 2cctrain set, but I added some vehicles from other sets.
There is setup for including/excluding countries - if given country/region is active, all locomotives which were used for such country will be available.
Formerly known as: McZapkie
Projects: Reproducible Map Generation patch, NewGRFs: Manpower industries, PolTrams, Polroad, 600mm narrow gauge, wired, ECS industry extension, V4 CEE train set, HotHut.
Another favorite games: freeciv longturn, OHOL/2HOL.
Croatianboi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Croatianboi »

@McZapkie You're right. There are some Croatian vehicles in the CEE set. But I'm trying to make an idea for a completely new set.
Thank you both for so fast answers. Good Night!

Return to “Graphics Development”