SimYouLater's Unfinished Projects

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

SimYouLater's Unfinished Projects

Post by SimYouLater »

I'm leaving. Don't bother asking why. That said, I will leave my works available under any license you want to use. Please ask in this topic before using graphics, most of the graphics in the zip file below were not made by me and cannot be relicensed.

Here's all my unfinished projects for anyone interested.

ORIGINAL POST BELOW
[+] Spoiler
I might be leaving the OpenTTD community for good. No, this isn't a topic to get attention.

I had some trouble getting Recycled Infrastructure Set to work properly. Since this is not a specific person's fault, but rather an issue I could not solve to my satisfaction, I am giving all my source code to the community under a GPL V2 license so that nobody gets hurt by my absence!

Here they are, because the file is too big for the forums!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community. I hope someone will take up these projects without me.

I've managed, with the help of this community, to fix the issues I was having trouble with. Thanks, I'll be sticking around!
Last edited by SimYouLater on 19 Nov 2019 00:15, edited 5 times in total.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
GarryG
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SimYouLater's Unfinished Projects

Post by GarryG »

Sorry to here you leaving .. hope you still pop in on occasions.

I'll have a look at what work you been doing and see what I can put to use.

Anything you have done you like me to add to some of my sets please let me know.

Cheers pal.
Soot Happens
Screenshot Of The Month Winner March 2020
All my projects are GPLv2 License unless stated.
Auz Road Sets: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=87335
Auz Project Releases: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=84725
Auz Trains: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74193
Auz Industry Sets: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74471
Auz Objects: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75657
Auz Bridges: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75248
Auz Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76390
Auz Tracks: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=82691
Auz Subway Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=85335
Auz Eyecandy TramTracks: viewtopic.php?t=89908
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

GarryG wrote:Sorry to here you leaving .. hope you still pop in on occasions.

I'll have a look at what work you been doing and see what I can put to use.

Anything you have done you like me to add to some of my sets please let me know.

Cheers pal.
I believe that there is an issue with NewGRFs because Gwyd says the code is done right but the WIRES and Wired "vehicles" aren't appearing for purchase in depots. Also the set isn't compatible with Early Rail Set for some reason.

With no idea what that issue is, I can't make the NewGRF work to my satisfaction. As a result, I've decided to move on to games like Mashinky and Transport Fever.

I'll watch this forum, if anyone can figure out what's wrong with my RIS code in the next month I will return, otherwise I feel like I can't do things right.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

This time I'm leaving for reasons I would rather not discuss. I have updated the original post to give the source of all my projects. You may re-license anything that I created at will, ask around to find out if something was borrowed from someone else.
Licenses for my work...

Return to “Graphics Development”