Suspended Monorail

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Suspended Monorail

Post by wallyweb »

SimYouLater wrote:
wallyweb wrote:Just curious ... The two tram tracks types in your image ... With NRT, can they exist simultaneously in the same game?
Yes. That's how I took the screenshot.
Excellent and good to know. :bow:
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

wallyweb wrote: ...
No NML source? Oh well. Thanks for providing your code!
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

SimYouLater wrote: 17 Aug 2019 04:34
wallyweb wrote: ...
No NML source? Oh well. Thanks for providing your code!
There are some things to be worked out for a NRT version. Hopefully there will be properly presented roadtype NRT and NFO specifications before too long. Meanwhile I must resort to games of hit-or-miss and crystal ball gazing with a little open source decompilation for good measure. Stay tuned.
Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Gadg8eer »

I've added the Suspended Monorail to the GPL Roadtype Collection, Pt. 4 under the MONO tramtype label. I've given full credits to Zephyris, wallyweb and kamnet, since I just updated the code and made a template.
I have Asperger's, please be easy on me about stuff. My apologies if I've been a problem for you in the past.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

FYI to everybody

NRT development is progressing well, but a lot remains to be done. Stay tuned. 8)
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

The Alpha release is here.

:D

Return to “Graphics Development”