New blog post, Patreon announcement, and UKRS3

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Ailure
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: New blog post, Patreon announcement, and UKRS3

Post by Ailure » 30 Jan 2019 21:55

Argh, wish I found out about this sooner. But admittedly hadn't really been paying attention what happened in the TTD sphere for a whole year, part of it being a bit burnt out on the game.

Really digging the graphical style of UKRS3, it seems to be the best of both worlds of the traditional pixel style but higher resolution and 32BPP. Even the gaps are a bit of a compromise between TT-style and 'proper' (but I think it looks fine from the screenshots :) ).
PikkaBird wrote:The tender spacing on the steam locomotives is as they will appear when built. I'm not sure whether to bring them together in the buy menu for appearances' sake, or would that be 'false advertising'?
Most of the time you will see the trains in the diagonal angles, so I don't think most would even notice if they were correct in the buy menu but slightly off in the game world.

PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird » 07 Apr 2019 06:46

I've put up a poll on my Patreon page about what I should focus on next for UKRS3. If you don't have a patreon account, you can let me know what you think here, too. :)

siu238X
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by siu238X » 08 Apr 2019 06:55

PikkaBird wrote:I've put up a poll on my Patreon page about what I should focus on next for UKRS3. If you don't have a patreon account, you can let me know what you think here, too. :)
As I don't have a Patreon account, I dare to reply here.
[+] Spoiler
I think I will vote for wagons, although I only started to experience UKRS3 last night.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird » 22 Sep 2019 06:55

Wha?
321.png
321.png (11.98 KiB) Viewed 282 times

Return to “Graphics Development”