California City Set

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

TheCriminalViolin
Engineer
Engineer

Re: California City Set

Post by TheCriminalViolin »

Okay, I had figure you likely ceased working on them. Thanks for the rapid reply!
-Danny, TheCriminalViolin

YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/c/thecriminalviolinGAMES/
Twitter (BEWARE THE SPAM AND OCCASIONAL RANTS) http://twitter.com/rumproast/

In the land of TriMess, you either choose to be stuck in traffic for over an hour, or, rely on TriMet, only to encounter constantly late buses, broken down buses, drivers ignoring waiting riders, or, light rail trains ran as commuter trains that consistently encounter switch, light and lift issues. According to them and the rest of the government run transit agencies, it's the world's "Transit Mecca". Europe, save us, please.
andres1555
Engineer
Engineer

Post by andres1555 »

luxtram wrote:
rbos86 wrote:Is it going to be city decorations set or is it a real city set?
It is going to be multiple city sets based on California.

Different type of buildings (skyscrapers, town buildings, apartment buildings, family buildings etc) will be released in separate sets.

So far I have only skyscrapers for Los Angeles and San Francisco (what I try to release next).

These are unpolished preview releases and the main intent is to simply get them out.

Can it be used as eyecandy in the future? Id really like to manipulate how to put any of these buildings
luxtram
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by luxtram »

andres1555 wrote:
luxtram wrote:
rbos86 wrote:Is it going to be city decorations set or is it a real city set?

Different type of buildings (skyscrapers, town buildings, apartment buildings, family buildings etc) will be released in separate sets.

So far I have only skyscrapers for Los Angeles and San Francisco (what I try to release next).

These are unpolished preview releases and the main intent is to simply get them out.

Can it be used as eyecandy in the future? Id really like to manipulate how to put any of these buildings
Is your question that will I code it? It is unlikely in the near future.

But if you are interested then you can do it. It is actually not too complicated. Mostly copy paste and changing things here and there.

Let me know if you are interested and I can help you get going.
California City Sets viewtopic.php?t=76786
1000 building set viewtopic.php?t=75250
andres1555
Engineer
Engineer

Post by andres1555 »

luxtram wrote:
andres1555 wrote:
luxtram wrote:

Is your question that will I code it? It is unlikely in the near future.

But if you are interested then you can do it. It is actually not too complicated. Mostly copy paste and changing things here and there.

Let me know if you are interested and I can help you get going.

I dont have the enough knowledge to do this.
denny712
Engineer
Engineer

Post by denny712 »

Thanks for the great separate sets of buildings, nobody create the separate sets of different buildings located in California, even though its looking like prototype or plan which will be located in future, is to town buildings and apartments. well really appreciating.
luxtram
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by luxtram »

denny712 wrote: 27 Jul 2019 16:39 Thanks for the great separate sets of buildings, nobody create the separate sets of different buildings located in California, even though its looking like prototype or plan which will be located in future, is to town buildings and apartments. well really appreciating.
Thank you! I am glad that you enjoy it.
California City Sets viewtopic.php?t=76786
1000 building set viewtopic.php?t=75250
gravelpit
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gravelpit »

Nice work, more details pleas
astralmati
Engineer
Engineer

Post by astralmati »

There is many trains sets, but only few worthy buildings sets. We need something "fresh". :D
We are all mad here :mrgreen:

Return to “Graphics Development”