Page 18 of 18

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 06 May 2019 11:07
by Holyhong
@ stefino_cz:
I really love your work and am so happy that somebody puts all this effort in keeping this great game more or less up to date.

I have one issue though.
Could you please rename some GRF addons/mods? I cannot find them in my list and do not know how to search for it, for example:

CZTR Rail set; in GRF list it appears as CZTR Rail set, but as soon as I want to activate it ingame in my activation list, there is only a CZTR RAILS 2.0.0
Is this the same GRF?

Another example:
CZTR Bus set; in my activation list, it is called CZTR Bus set - BETA1.0.0.
I presume it is the same GRF, but it is still confusing, which GRFs are the most recent ones.

It would be a lot easier, if all the same GRFs had the same name ingame as it has in this first post, instead of similar names.

I hope you get my point :)

And another question:
Are there any news, when cargo wagons will be modded to be able to transport faster? So far it is quite unrealistic that cargo can only travel 50-80km/h, while passengers are able to be transported over 100km/h around 1950 already.

Best Regards

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 06 May 2019 12:49
by Zley_Muffle
Hi guys, how is your company? Running in black numbers? Good ;)

I see that few questions accumulated here so here are few answers:

Language: So far we have released all GRFs in our native language (Czech), mainly because not all members of the team are able to speak English, so it is easier for development. But do not worry, for final versions there will be ENG variant too.

Freight speed: general freight seldom travels faster than 100kph, so while there certainly is express cargo service (container trains and such), do not expect coal trains going 200kph, it is unrealistic (and that does not go very well with our set)

Naming: sorry for the mess - version numbers should be good for orientation, higher is newer = valid.

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 08 May 2019 19:26
by stefino_cz
Roadtypes - first look :)
roadtypes.PNG
(2.68 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 08 May 2019 21:01
by Aviatik
Hello,
I have started testing CZTR and it's great. Looks very good and contains czech trains, trams and buses in 32bpp. Exactly what i had looking for. I have installed CZTR newgrfs and i have problem - if i have active CZTR rails 2.1.0, i obtain error message "Vyskytla se kritická chyba v New GRF: Pokus o použití neplatného ID (sprite 2032)" and i can use only default railway tracks. (If didn't see it in Youtube video, i shouldn't to want it :D ) I have OpenTTD 1.8.0. I hope, that there isn't any conflict, i have this error even in this setting:

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 09 May 2019 00:01
by andres1555
Due to incompatibility with a some grfs related with water, is it possible to make the CZ Ground with options like "Disable new water sprites".

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 09 May 2019 05:14
by stefino_cz
Aviatik wrote:Hello,
I have problem - if i have active CZTR rails 2.1.0, i obtain error message "Vyskytla se kritická chyba v New GRF: Pokus o použití neplatného ID (sprite 2032)" and i can use only default railway tracks. (If didn't see it in Youtube video, i shouldn't to want it :D ) I have OpenTTD 1.8.0. I hope, that there isn't any conflict, i have this error even in this setting:
You have to download OTTD 1.9.1 ;)

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 09 May 2019 17:40
by Aviatik
stefino_cz wrote:
Aviatik wrote:Hello,
I have problem - if i have active CZTR rails 2.1.0, i obtain error message "Vyskytla se kritická chyba v New GRF: Pokus o použití neplatného ID (sprite 2032)" and i can use only default railway tracks. (If didn't see it in Youtube video, i shouldn't to want it :D ) I have OpenTTD 1.8.0. I hope, that there isn't any conflict, i have this error even in this setting:
You have to download OTTD 1.9.1 ;)
Now it's OK! Thanks!

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 12 May 2019 07:27
by Holyhong
Hey everyone,

might sb be able to explain me, why I cannot activate/download/see new Rail version 2.1.0?
I use latest OTTD version 1.9.1.

See attaced picture. :?:

Thx for ur help.

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 15 May 2019 22:45
by Holyhong
Doesn't have anyone any clue? :cry:

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 16 May 2019 16:57
by piratescooby
The latest versions can be downloaded from the main menu ,check online content .Have you placed the grfs in the correct order ?

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 17 May 2019 04:23
by nirasa
Holyhong wrote:Hey everyone,

might sb be able to explain me, why I cannot activate/download/see new Rail version 2.1.0?
I use latest OTTD version 1.9.1.

See attaced picture. :?:

Thx for ur help.
Try to delete the old version file in the folder and then a new version will appear. -> Documents/OpenTTD/content_download/newgrf/CZTR_Rails... (and CZTR_Rail_Addon... too)

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 17 May 2019 08:14
by peter1138
I've not double-checked, but this is a likely GRF bug. If the latest version has a lower internal version number than the previous version, then it will not be visible within the game. Someone with both versions installed can verify this by looking at the Version field in the Detailed NewGRF information panel.

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 17 May 2019 10:00
by stefino_cz
I'm going to check it when I arrive home :wink:

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 17 May 2019 17:40
by rowdog
The Detailed NewGRF Information shows version 1 for both CZTR RAILS 1.0.0 and 2.1.0.

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 19 May 2019 05:32
by stefino_cz
I checked it and it is my bad. It will be fixed in the next update :)

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Posted: 19 May 2019 20:55
by Holyhong
Thx to everyone! :bow: