[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

sevenfm
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by sevenfm »

1. Maybe you could try a different scaling filter? Other (asphalt) roads look good. Or maybe it's just mostly the road ending that needs some rework to lower blurriness?
2. I understand, but this pattern just doesn't look good in small resolution, for me it becomes an unpleasant pixel mess. Maybe, again, a different scaling method could work better.
3. Thank your for your fantastic work!
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

I understand, but this pattern just doesn't look good in small resolution, for me it becomes an unpleasant pixel mess. Maybe, again, a different scaling method could work better.
This is the second version of this road. The first road had a rectangular pattern and this circular pattern looks 100x better.
zerg_x
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zerg_x »

Looks amazing! Any other sets similar to this?
Zley_Muffle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Zley_Muffle »

Looks amazing! Any other sets similar to this?
Well, probably no.

We believe we are the first complete 32bpp conversion set currently being develped for OTTD :D So stay tuned ;)
SyberSycho
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SyberSycho »

Do you have plans to make a static safe version so that we can also use these graphics in multiplayer?
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

SyberSycho wrote: 09 Dec 2019 13:45 Do you have plans to make a static safe version so that we can also use these graphics in multiplayer?
Static-save means that no different vehicles, industries, houses than in the pure vanilla game. That would be quite different than what this set offers.... I don't believe this will turn into a base set (yet I'd be glad, if it did).

However, multiplayer is not an issue with NewGRFs either. Just have the server configure to use these NewGRFs (and download them to the server, too) and that's it.
SyberSycho
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SyberSycho »

planetmaker wrote: 09 Dec 2019 15:00
SyberSycho wrote: 09 Dec 2019 13:45 Do you have plans to make a static safe version so that we can also use these graphics in multiplayer?
Static-save means that no different vehicles, industries, houses than in the pure vanilla game. That would be quite different than what this set offers.... I don't believe this will turn into a base set (yet I'd be glad, if it did).

However, multiplayer is not an issue with NewGRFs either. Just have the server configure to use these NewGRFs (and download them to the server, too) and that's it.
I probably should of worded my request better. I understand you can do newgrfs with multiplayer except i like to join some vanilla games through events that don't include any newgrfs. So I guess what I'm really asking for is a version that is static safe that maybe has things like default trains, buses and whatever else just replaced with a similar sprite that they have already created.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Thanks for your ideas. I can't promise that we will make static version of our CZTR set now. We are in a situation that we are still making new things that are necessary for the game. So it is impossible to publish something which is static. On the other hand - do CZTR Base set means to do new big GRF so we would have to spend our time to make the same things again. And we have really a few free time. There is really a lot of work before us and it is impossible to start the next project like CZTR Base. As Planet wrote - all our graphics started with CZTR and all of our graphics are in the game's download manager (without set like our new Roads which we will upload on 24th December. It contains NRT so we don't have to publish it directly in the game because the game still doesn't support NRT-only nightly or JGR). So if someone creates a server, all graphics will be available for download in the game -> no problem like "there is a GRF and I don't know where can I download it". There is only one problem with new versions of our GRF, because some of the changes mean start a new game (changes in vehicles, economics, etc.). But this is another problem - problem with development itself.
CGA1
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CGA1 »

Just downloaded, looks great but what's up with the train depots?

https://imgur.com/SDJ77HZ
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Our long depots are made of two or more parts. But depot itself is able to has only one-tile graphics. So the other parts you can find in general objects - icon with a transmitter :wink:
CGA1
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CGA1 »

stefino_cz wrote: 12 Dec 2019 15:39 Our long depots are made of two or more parts. But depot itself is able to has only one-tile graphics. So the other parts you can find in general objects - icon with a transmitter :wink:
Thanks for your reply but I must be stupid, putting the north-south ones resulted worked but not the west-east. There's a gap in the building. Also I cannot find any transmitter icon.
https://imgur.com/JPk65qC
CGA1
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CGA1 »

CGA1 wrote: 12 Dec 2019 16:58
stefino_cz wrote: 12 Dec 2019 15:39 Our long depots are made of two or more parts. But depot itself is able to has only one-tile graphics. So the other parts you can find in general objects - icon with a transmitter :wink:
Thanks for your reply but I must be stupid, putting the north-south ones resulted worked but not the west-east. There's a gap in the building. Also I cannot find any transmitter icon.
https://imgur.com/JPk65qC
Never mind, found it.
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

It would have been the better idea to construct those "long depots" by using waypoints instead of objects for the extra tiles, as I suggested some time ago.

regards
Michael
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

michael blunck wrote: 13 Dec 2019 06:59 It would have been the better idea to construct those "long depots" by using waypoints instead of objects for the extra tiles, as I suggested some time ago.

regards
Michael
Hi Michael, I will change it in the future when continue with our station set :) This is the same depot which you commented before.
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

stefino_cz wrote: Hi Michael, I will change it in the future when continue with our station set :) This is the same depot which you commented before.
I know.

I only posted again since the way these depots have to be built seems to be a source of constant problems.

regards
Michael
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Hello. Merry Christmas for all!

We added some new GRFs. The first three bridges are in the game. Stone, two steel bridges for railway are available in CZTR Bridge set (0.9.0). We also upload our NRT. You an download it here:
http://leteckaposta.cz/234229293?fbclid ... LezssNKsW8
We decided to upload it separately due to incompatibility with basic game v 1.9.3. Buses got the first trolleybus for our NRT and truck set has some economical changes.
temporal8
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by temporal8 »

Great :bow:

Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!
Real Projects 32bpp releases:

Real Semi Trucks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90996
Real Houses Eyecandy Objects 32bp: viewtopic.php?t=90767
Real Ships 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90733
Real Industries 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90183
Real Houses Townset 32bp: viewtopic.php?p=1254605
Real Stations 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1255635
Real Cars 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1249244
Real Vehicles 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1253581
Real Bus 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1249245
Real Trucks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1254468
Real Parks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1250255
Argentina World Cup 2022 Champions Bus 32bpp viewtopic.php?p=1257026
perverted monkey
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by perverted monkey »

Best gift! :D
Thanks a lot!
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Maybe one more note about bridges. Our first bridges for railroad have length 3-4, 6 and 5-n.
bridges.PNG
(4.23 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Mani1264
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mani1264 »

piratescooby wrote: 27 Jul 2019 18:53 Download from here ...https://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/32 ... uild/files .... also have a look here some nice town buildings ...https://www.facebook.com/groups/166315490759206/files/
Hi first time here, I couldn't make the files provided work, the files are in brz format or something idk they just don't pop up when I put them in the new guys, I have another file from some YouTube that one works but most of the buildings looks same and lot of them are circular buildings which doesn't look that good, I started the game in 1900, am I doing anything wrong, plz help

Return to “Graphics Development”