[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by Argus »

Use aditional depot sprites in terrain objects menu
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Argus: About the missing trains - it is due to our code style in our vehicle sets. We use a special cargo which makes our trains more colorful (color refit). In case you have trains above the industry (in GRF table in the game), industry GRF rewrites cargos and our special cargo disappears - engines will not show in the game. You have to put vehicles on the bottom of the GRF table and it will be OK then.

farsight87: thanks a lot :)

Holyhong: Thanks :) Czech industry set will be available as well as our all GRFs. But I can't say when. Really a lot of work there. About our GRF names - we changed our train sets so there are some duplicates atm. In the future we will switch off old GRFs in download menu in the game ;) When we talk about download after update...have no idea how OTTD works in this case. And finally question about depots - as Argus wrote, our depots are made of 2 parts - the first part is depot itself and you have to add the second part which you can find in terrain object purchase menu as well as buffer stops.
Holyhong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Holyhong »

Thanks to you two. Found it!!

You guys are the best!
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

PS: About depots - the reason why we did this two-part depot is that we have long vehicles. In the case of classic 1 tile long depot, a train will go throw a wall of depot before the train disappears. Our new longer depot eliminates this graphics glitches. And in the end - longer depot looks more realistic than the short one. I'm working on the new modern depot now.
Attachments
modern_depot.png
modern_depot.png (102.87 KiB) Viewed 5374 times
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

stefino_cz wrote:PS: About depots - the reason why we did this two-part depot is that we have long vehicles. In the case of classic 1 tile long depot, a train will go throw a wall of depot before the train disappears. Our new longer depot eliminates this graphics glitches. And in the end - longer depot looks more realistic than the short one. I'm working on the new modern depot now.
But the way you implemented them is massively irritating for the user. I did show a much better idea over here. Feel free to use it. :)

This method doesn't produce any graphical glitch; the user does not need to change building menus, and you could easily see trains entering the depot in case of any windows.

regards
Michael
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

michael blunck wrote: But the way you implemented them is massively irritating for the user. I did show a much better idea over here. Feel free to use it. :)

This method doesn't produce any graphical glitch; the user does not need to change building menus, and you could easily see trains entering the depot in case of any windows.

regards
Michael
Hi Michael - it is a great idea :) Only bad thing for us is, that we have to code waypoints in M4NFO and our coder is a little bit busy now. But I have to agree that it is much better than a new object. Is possible to make "folders" like in the station menu?
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

stefino_cz wrote: [...] Is possible to make "folders" like in the station menu?
For waypoints? I fear it's not, since OTTD developers decided to treat waypoints different to stations. So, all waypoints will show up in the same "waypoint" menu. In TTDpatch you could have different classes of waypoints in the "station menu".

In case you're interested, you could sent me the depot graphics and I could put together a small depot/waypoint grf file for you? Just to see how it'd work?

regards
Michael
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

stefino_cz wrote:Argus: About the missing trains - it is due to our code style in our vehicle sets. We use a special cargo which makes our trains more colorful (color refit). In case you have trains above the industry (in GRF table in the game), industry GRF rewrites cargos and our special cargo disappears - engines will not show in the game. You have to put vehicles on the bottom of the GRF table and it will be OK then.
Thanks for the information :) It is somewhat awkward with ECS, but with another industry it will be ok.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

New type of depot in the game :)
depo_praha_jih.PNG
(2.8 MiB) Not downloaded yet
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

En: This is realistic and very nice.
Cz: To je realistické a moc fajn.
:-)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/nirasa/videos Czech language. :D
farsight87
Engineer
Engineer

Post by farsight87 »

stefino_cz wrote:New type of depot in the game :)
depo_praha_jih.PNG
Very nice!
perverted monkey
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by perverted monkey »

Speechless! :D
JancioThor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JancioThor »

Does anyone know where to download? "32bpp extra zoom complete graphics" I searched the forum and found nothing and I can not start the game without it.

Ví někdo, kde stáhnout? "32bpp extra zoom complete graphics" Prohledal jsem fórum a nic jsem nenašel a nemůžu bez něj spustit hru.

Czy ktoś wie skąd pobrać "32bpp extra zoom complete graphics". Przeszukałem forum i nic nie znalazłem a bez tego nie mogę uruchomić gry.
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

JancioThor wrote:Does anyone know where to download? "32bpp extra zoom complete graphics" I searched the forum and found nothing and I can not start the game without it.

Ví někdo, kde stáhnout? "32bpp extra zoom complete graphics" Prohledal jsem fórum a nic jsem nenašel a nemůžu bez něj spustit hru.

Czy ktoś wie skąd pobrać "32bpp extra zoom complete graphics". Przeszukałem forum i nic nie znalazłem a bez tego nie mogę uruchomić gry.
File: 32bpp_ez-0.1.grf.bz2
https://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/32bpp-ez-build/files
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

We uploaded some new GRFs.

CZTR RAILS - 2.1.0
- we add more railtypes. Switch parameter was removed.

CZTR RAIL ADDONS - 1.0.2
- rails got ne depot. Middle part you can find in terrain menu.

CZTR ENGINES - ELECTRIC
- we added a lot of new electric engines

CZTR ENGINES - DIESEL
- last old engines were moved into this new GRF. Old GRF CZTR Trains - Engines will be delete.
farsight87
Engineer
Engineer

Post by farsight87 »

stefino_cz wrote:We uploaded some new GRFs.

CZTR RAILS - 2.1.0
- we add more railtypes. Switch parameter was removed.

CZTR RAIL ADDONS - 1.0.2
- rails got ne depot. Middle part you can find in terrain menu.

CZTR ENGINES - ELECTRIC
- we added a lot of new electric engines

CZTR ENGINES - DIESEL
- last old engines were moved into this new GRF. Old GRF CZTR Trains - Engines will be delete.
Yay! Thankyou for the update!
BW89
Engineer
Engineer

Post by BW89 »

I think you messed something up with the railtypes.
When "show old NewGRF versions" is off i only see "CZ Rails 1.0.0"
Only when it's on i see "CZTR RAILS 2.1.0"

Otherwise: Except for the language I like the Rails and the rest of the set
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

En: That's a very good job. It would be very nice if diesel locomotives were marked with a colored line. They have steam and electric locomotives. Thx
Cz: To je moc dobrá práce. Bylo by moc fajn, kdyby i dieselové lokomotivy byly označené nějakou barevnou čárkou. Mají ji parní a elektrické lokomotivy. díky
:)
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

BW89 wrote:I think you messed something up with the railtypes.
When "show old NewGRF versions" is off i only see "CZ Rails 1.0.0"
Only when it's on i see "CZTR RAILS 2.1.0"

Otherwise: Except for the language I like the Rails and the rest of the set
Have no idea about this. We can take a look to it.
nirasa wrote:En: That's a very good job. It would be very nice if diesel locomotives were marked with a colored line. They have steam and electric locomotives. Thx
Cz: To je moc dobrá práce. Bylo by moc fajn, kdyby i dieselové lokomotivy byly označené nějakou barevnou čárkou. Mají ji parní a elektrické lokomotivy. díky
Diesel engines are old. They got only new GRF. They will be remake in the next months. They will get red line I think ;)
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

stefino_cz wrote:
nirasa wrote:En: That's a very good job. It would be very nice if diesel locomotives were marked with a colored line. They have steam and electric locomotives. Thx
Diesel engines are old. They got only new GRF. They will be remake in the next months. They will get red line I think ;)
Aha. Ok. Thanks.

Return to “Graphics Development”