[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by Argus »

CZ: Co takhle to blíže specifikovat? Došly křišťálové koule.
EN: How about specifying it in more detail? They are not crystal balls.
Андрей Воскресенский
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Андрей Воскресенский »

Мне очень понравился этот набор и я б хотел чтобы проект дальше развивался
Трамвайный набор очень понравился я бы хотел трамвай ктм 701-51,ктм 5 т.е русские и советские трамваи
Автобусы тоже отличные самое главное что открываются двери хотелось бы автобусы Лиаз 677,Лиаз5254 все икарусы,Лаз 652 и Паз-3205 другие советские модели автобусов
Грузовики хотелось бы чтобы у грузовиков поднимался кузов а так это хорошо хотелось были камазы скании зилы
А с появлением троллейбуса я перестал использовать набор троллейбусов который идет как набор трамвая
А теперь жду корабли самолеты и дома
Андрей Воскресенский
Engineer
Engineer

А как скачать троллейбус шкода tr6 и дома
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

This is english forum. Please write in english.
Андрей Воскресенский
Engineer
Engineer

I can WRITE read AND count PR ENGLISH
Андрей Воскресенский
Engineer
Engineer

_ Epoіpeeg :: 26 _іap 202120: 15 I really liked this set and I would like the project to develop further. doors open I would like the buses Liaz b77, Lia35254 all ikarus, Laz 652 and Paz-3205 other Soviet bus models Trucks I would like the trucks to lift the body and so it was good I wanted KAMAZ scanners zips And with the advent of the trolleybus I stopped using the set of trolleybuses that goes like a set of trams And now I'm waiting for ships, planes and houses
Aviatik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Aviatik »

I have started new game with new (actual) versions of CZTR NewGRF. There are some enhancements but still some annoying bugs:

Some cargo cars look like steam tank locomotive after refit to metal, recyclables or building materials (I want to transport building materials in Uacs "onions" but...)

There are some problems with bridges - using CZTR infrastructure bridges looks very strange (left and right side are different), bridges from CZTR bridges are better, only stone road bridge looks like steel railway bridge painted by Pablo Picasso :)
Attachments
cars_build_material.PNG
(938.98 KiB) Not downloaded yet
cztr_bridges_road.PNG
(622.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
cztr_infrastructure_bridges_road.PNG
(994.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

Best of luck 🤩🤩🤩🤩 Will aircrafts be available anytime this year ? Thank you:)
svobomil
Engineer
Engineer

Post by svobomil »

Hi. i have question about CZTR Engines - EMU. At first page you say its 1.1.0 but download offers only 0.9.0. Is it somewhere else?
Mám otázku ohledně CZTR Engines - EMU. Na první stránce píšete že je to 1.1.0 ale download nabízí jen 0.9.0. Není někde jinde?
ragulin
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ragulin »

Hey,
Im not used to the game configuration.
I have downloaded all CZTR files viea the game client.
I have downloaded FIRS.
Now I play a game, and when I try to buy "Farm supplies" wagon, it shows some default FIRS locomotove instead of the CZTR wagon.

Can somebody help me please?
What can I do about it?
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andythenorth »

ragulin wrote: 31 Mar 2021 13:01 I have downloaded all CZTR files viea the game client.
I have downloaded FIRS.
Now I play a game, and when I try to buy "Farm supplies" wagon, it shows some default FIRS locomotove instead of the CZTR wagon.
What can I do about it?
Don't use FIRS with CZTR. They're not compatible. FIRS 4 improves this by turning itself off if CZTR sets are found, but FIRS 3 etc are older and don't do this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
xxxxx67
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xxxxx67 »

Hi everyone,

does anybody have a grf file of the old CS truck set with 8bpp graphic? I remember, there was a nice graphic of old Czech trucks (especially Škoda 706 RT), but I can't find this set anywhere. In the game, there is available only the new one (CZTR), but it is not completed yet and there are not enough vehicles.
Last edited by xxxxx67 on 06 May 2021 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=87962
As for trucks, I don't know of any CS trucks 8bpp set, unfortunately. Maybe Polroad will help, it also contains trucks used in the Czech Republic :)
xxxxx67
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xxxxx67 »

Thanks, but I meant this truck set. I don't like CS bus set and Polroad because they both have too small scale. I play OTTD with German RV set, Ikarus set and Hungarian truck set and the vehicles are bigger. I think CS truck set had a similar scale as German and Hugarian sets. Unfortunately all links I found are to the tycoonez.com website, which no longer exists. So does anyone have the grf file? Or a functional link?
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Greyfur is also planning trucks, it will certainly have it on the same scale. I also use Polroad with Hungarian cars, and there doesn't seem to be a problem with the scale. The CS bus set is in 32bpp and it really has everything very small. If no one has a link, it will be best to wait for Greyfur :) Personally, I don't mind the differences in size :)
lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lostpawn »

Help! My CZTR steam engines do not show up anymore in the list of available trains. I have this one on top of the newgfr list. I use FIRS 3.

[EDIT] solved it myself. I put Firs on top, then the CZTR newgfr's and there they were again!
Last edited by lostpawn on 08 May 2021 10:49, edited 2 times in total.
Greyfur
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Greyfur »

xxxxx67 wrote: 06 May 2021 12:55 I don't like CS bus set and Polroad because they both have too small scale.
Actually, if we talk about my set, CS Bus Set has it's scale based on Ikarus Set's Ikarus 260 bus, which, on a horizontal view has 26 pixels. Given the fact that an Ikarus 260 is 11000mm long, the basic scale is 11m=26px on a horizontal view.

The issue is, that the scale of the Ikarus set is highly inconsistent. It seems they tried to not do compromises on size and rather do the vehicle as realistic as they can, not minding it will be bigger or counting pixels. That is not really my case, as I used the same scale on all of my buses, building them based on realistic sizes from blueprints, etc.

I found about the scale inconsistency later, when I tried to use recolored Ikarus buses from Ikarus set as I agreed with the author. I found out, that if I use the scale of the Ikarus 260 and count the pixels of Ikarus 280, the vehicle would be around 17,5 meter long, which is already rivaling standard "18m" buses, that range from 17,3-18,5m. If I count the Ikarus 435 in the Ikarus set, with 49 pixels it would be close to 21m long. Therefore I had to rework the 280 an 283 to fit the scale and the buses look smaller than those in the Ikarus set, despite my original intentions to create a fully size-compatible set.
And CS Bus Set was created in 8bpp.

Regarding trucks. The differences to the posted picture are there, mostly as I am using the same scale as with the buses, because I want it to be compatible. And again, they are built based on blueprints and realistic sizes. I have not seen the set before, below you can see my Skoda 706RT/ 706MT drawings.
picture is enlarged 2x
My project: CS Bus Set viewtopic.php?f=26&t=87962

Škoda - Praga - Tatra - Karosa - Oasa - Prima TL - Zliner - TAM BUS - SOR - Novoplan - Granus - Slovbus - Tedom - Irisbus - Iveco

Woof !
xxxxx67
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xxxxx67 »

Velký Písnotín Transport, 10. bře 1990.png
(536.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
There is an obvious difference in size of the Ikarus 280 from your set and from the Hungarian set. The Czech one is much shorter and a little bit lower. So this is the reason why I don't like your set. The buses seem to be too small for me. Maybe it's just a habit. Do you think your scale is more realistic?
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Ikarus from the Ikarus set is bigger, but does it really matter that much? The old CS bus set had I think buses as big as this one. And please try to compare both Icaras with those houses - which looks better? In my opinion CS bus Ikarus :) Truth be told, with my diopters I don't deal with how many pixels each bus has, anyway I don't see the difference so well and I don't care :)
Greyfur
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Greyfur »

xxxxx67 wrote: 07 May 2021 16:30 There is an obvious difference in size of the Ikarus 280 from your set and from the Hungarian set. The Czech one is much shorter and a little bit lower. So this is the reason why I don't like your set. The buses seem to be too small for me. Maybe it's just a habit. Do you think your scale is more realistic?
Actually the height is the same, the cs one has a wider roof, which enforces the feeling that it is even shorter. I will not be throwing dirt at any set or telling you which is better. I used a shorter body length than in Ikarus set because I wanted it to be more in scale and not be as long as standard length articulated buses. Ikarus 280 buses were only 16,5 meter long. If you compare that to for example SOR NB18, that has the length of 18,5m... The CS Ikarus 280 is a little shorter than it should be (by 2px) because with the exact pixel count the proportions would be off (the dimensions of windows/entrances, etc). The sizes in 8bpp graphics will always be compromises, as the scale is too small and there are too little pixels to be more precise. If you like using Ikarus set, go for it and use that. It's a game and you should be playing in a way that brings you the most enjoyment. I just wanted to explain what was behind and what brought me off the Ikarus bus set track.
My project: CS Bus Set viewtopic.php?f=26&t=87962

Škoda - Praga - Tatra - Karosa - Oasa - Prima TL - Zliner - TAM BUS - SOR - Novoplan - Granus - Slovbus - Tedom - Irisbus - Iveco

Woof !

Return to “Graphics Development”