[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by stefino_cz »

jeffyhardy wrote: English : Hello , Your work is absolutely perfect, only thing missing for me are the things that are missing :D that´s why I would like to ask when/if you´re gonna add these :
1) non-powered carriages with driver´s station - 943 , 954 , 914 , Sysel , ....
2) missing diesel engines - 842 , 843 , 814 , 844 , 854 , ....
3) missing electric units - 460 , 471 , ....
4) missing diesel locomotives - 749 , 751 , ....
5) missing electric locomotives - 162, 163 , ....
6) missing trams - KT8D5 , dejme tomu i Astra , Trio , i Varia by byla parádní :)
7) allround missing modern roadgoing vehicles (buses , trucks , trams)

Please dont take this offensively. I´ve founded your modifications today and i´m absolutely thrilled. Sadly those missing stuff are decreasing the gaming experience :D I know that if you´re gonna add these its hard to say when its going to be released , but i need to please my thrill :D I also apologize if this was mentioned before. If i´m not mistaken couple pages back i´ve ready you´re going to implement Electric units i´ve mentioned and Pendolino unit above it. But if possible I´d like to read expression for my whole comment. If i can help with this project , i would be happy to. Keep up the good work :)
Hi, we will have a plan to make all of these vehicles but our team has 6-7 people so there is a lot of work and not so much time to do it quick. Only thing what can I say is that you have to wait :)
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

English: I do not know the signals at the first glance that actually stands there (in CZTR). E.g. for mechanical: entrance - PBS unidirectional; then outbound - combined - PBS bidirectional. For electric, there are no differences at first glance: entrance - combined - PBS unidirectional; then between exit - PBS bidirectional. I am used to using keyboard shortcuts and see at a glance what a signal I'm putting there. Do not blink on panels ... (Sorry for my english)
I thank the whole team for your work. The game gets different dimensions and is a "new game".

Česky: Nepoznám na návěstidlech na první pohled, které tam vlastně stojí (v CZTR). Např. u mechanických: vjezdové - PBS jednosměrné; pak výjezdové - kombinované - PBS obousměrné. U elektrických nejsou rozdíly na první pohled: vjezdové - kombinované - PBS jednosměrné; pak mezi výjezdovým - PBS obousměrným. Jsem zvyklá používat klávesové zkratky a vidět na první pohled, které návěstidlo tam dávám. Neklikám na panely...
Děkuju celému týmu za vaši práci. Hra dostává jiné dimenze a je to "nová hra".
Last edited by nirasa on 03 Feb 2019 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/nirasa/videos Czech language. :D
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

piratescooby wrote:This may help you ..https://wiki.openttd.org/Signal_GUI
English: Thanks. The original I know very well. I do not see the differences between the CZTR graphics signals. :-(
Česky: Díky. Ty originální znám moc dobře. Já nevidím rozdíly mezi signály z grafiky CZTR. :-(
Zley_Muffle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Zley_Muffle »

Hello everyone!

This is rather subtle announcement, but our friend JachyHm made an GRF with real Czech town names based on information from Czech Statistical Office, it should be donwloadable via in-game menu under "CZTN" name. After that you can select your naming preferences (whole country / regions / districts) and start a new game that is less "silly named" ;)

The old names somewhat reminded me of Harry Potter town names if you know what I mean :lol:

There is also a minor update incoming on railway bridges concerning pillars and details around, but the real work on official CZTR Bridge set lies far in the future (only one of us can code in NFO and he has no time, graphics are not the problem) :(

Stay tuned for more ;)
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Super job :) Česky - horní dolní Harvatíčky už mi taky lezly krkem :D
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

CZTN? Czech names of cities and the resolution of districts? SUPR work = thanks!

CZTN? České názvy měst i s rozlišením okresů? SUPR práce = díky!
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

Hi when aircrafts will be released ? Thank you :)
petob
Engineer
Engineer

Post by petob »

I just returned to OTTD after few years and must say, I am very impressed by your work

But after few hours i have sme questions to you:
1. Rail addons - buffers (Zarazedlo) - can't construct them, buttons are always greyed and can't push them, have info about size 0x0
2. start year: i started at year 1950 and i have only one engine avaliable (M112 from 1880) - it is ok? which year is a best to start (so i have more locomotives avaliable) ?

peter
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

By the year 1950 you should have more than 1 engine , I generated a year well into the future , arranged engines by start date and quite a few . My own Preference for this set is 1970 .
Attachments
Unnamed, 1st Jan 2088.png
(739.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

@stefino_cz

You should include extra vehicle sprites for the menu with better adapted offsets.

regards
Michael
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

bassem: Aircrafts have less priority than another sets. So it takes some time when we will release them.
petob: You have tu put vehicle sets on the bottom of graphics list. If you have vehicles upper then industry set, you'll get this "no vehicle" problem :)

michael blunck: Hi Michael. We are making update of our vehicle sets and this new sets goint to have a new purchase menu :wink:
Výstřižek.JPG
Výstřižek.JPG (39.39 KiB) Viewed 4592 times
petob
Engineer
Engineer

Post by petob »

Stefino_cz: thank for answer, meanwhile i found this by myself :)
and regarding buffers: i can build them around year 1965, it is ok?
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

stefino_cz wrote: petob: You have tu put vehicle sets on the bottom of graphics list. If you have vehicles upper then industry set, you'll get this "no vehicle" problem :)
Eh, why that? That should not matter at all...
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

planetmaker wrote: Eh, why that? That should not matter at all...
Our vehicles use extra cargo for refit. I think, that there is a problem with maximum amount of cargo (32). If industry set has 32 cargos, our "refit cargo" is moved out and engines won't diplay in purchase menu due to unknown cargo type.
peter1138
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by peter1138 »

Refit cargos (regearing etc) are a bad idea and a legacy of only having a limited number of engine IDs. The UI and UX is not very good and it makes autorenew/autoreplace more complex.

I think you are better off using separate engine IDs for your variants.
He's like, some kind of OpenTTD developer.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

peter1138 wrote:Refit cargos (regearing etc) are a bad idea and a legacy of only having a limited number of engine IDs. The UI and UX is not very good and it makes autorenew/autoreplace more complex.

I think you are better off using separate engine IDs for your variants.
I can only second this. This hackish way became obsolete several years ago. You have 60k+ vehicle IDs at your disposal and they're cheap. Regearing / refit cargoes break the game in several places in more or less subtle ways and Pikka invented and rightfully discontinued to use it when the better ways became available.
Zley_Muffle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Zley_Muffle »

Uh... sorry, us stupid :bow: we know no other way :bow:

But still... why using CC_SPECIAL and cargo named LVPT to introduce colouring choices for engines is bad? 8)

For us it is much easier to introduce it into game like that. We are welcoming any suggestions how to do it easier for game to compute and for players to enjoy.

(edit): I cannot see how it would be better to have 5+ IDs (and some of our models have 10+ choices to refit) to work with...
Knight8510
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Knight8510 »

I applied the "bridge GRF" file, but there is a graphics error. I hope it is fixed.

I want to know if I need to download additional files.
Pilkington & Co.의 게임 (2014.04.16).png
(1.96 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Graphics Development”