[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

xxxxx67
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by xxxxx67 »

I see.

Your buses are of course nice but... I can't help myself, they are small and short for me. But as I said, maybe it's just a habit. And... there aren't any trucks (yet). I have a lot of buses in German and Ikarus sets, but I have not enough trucks. In Hungarian Truck Set and German RV Set, there are few of them. For example in 70s I don't have any trucks to replace old ones with.

I remember, I played OTTD with GRVS, Ikarus Set, Hungarian Truck Set and CS Truck Set in the past. But I deleted the last one and I can't find it. It probably disappeared from the internet. :cry:

I look forward to the release of your new trucks. :) I will try them.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

It's enough about personal taste. For example, as soon as the normal Czech names of cities appeared, I completely rejected the built-in randomly generated ones. Someone still uses them. I use different versions of vehicles because I like variety, and I don't look at how big they are :)
kraah
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kraah »

Hi, there is the old CS Truck Set v0.4b that I've downloaded one day.
Attachments
cs_truckset.grf
CS Truck Set v0.4b
(472.87 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
xxxxx67
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xxxxx67 »

:o

Thank you very much! I will try download it when I am at the pc.
OKIMODO
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OKIMODO »

you guys did a lot of hardwork on this project its nice to see a full on realistic graphics pack for 32bpp. though i do wonder if the devs plan on adding more emu train in the future?.
Nick_B
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nick_B »

I absolutely love this pack but how in the world do you guys make profit? I'm struggling with the running costs of stuff. Is there something I am missing? I've got $1,500 on the yearly running cost for the 1st bus available.

VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VencaCZ »

Nick_B wrote: 17 Aug 2021 00:37 I absolutely love this pack but how in the world do you guys make profit? I'm struggling with the running costs of stuff. Is there something I am missing? I've got $1,500 on the yearly running cost for the 1st bus available.
Just use BaseCost mod for reducing running costs.
Hi
TreeCH
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TreeCH »

Hello stefino_cz , Thank you for making the amazing grf !! :D
I have some question about train set.
1. I downloaded the source file from google drive and see cargo model "sklmmp" and "paoj" (as attached file) but they didn't appear in game. How to unlock them ? or which mods are using for ?
2. If I buy a 470 passenger wagon in first year (1992), it have only green car model (no refit option) and next year (1993++) it be only graffiti car model. How can I fix this ?
Thanks!! :D :bow:
Attachments
purchase_paoj.png
purchase_paoj.png (19.75 KiB) Viewed 7185 times
purchase_sklmmp.png
purchase_sklmmp.png (19.34 KiB) Viewed 7185 times
cyberluke
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cyberluke »

Dobry den, stahl jsem vcera OpenTTD a CZTR.

Zkousel jsem vybudovat silnici pro dovoz uhli. Pri nakupu nakladnich aut jsem pouzil filtr v menu pouze uhli. Avia jezdi normalne, ale Liaz - sklapeci - nelze poslat na tuto trasu. Jakoby nakladni depo bylo pro tento vuz male. Lze k tomu nekde ziskat blizsi info? Jakym zpusobem se to pouziva nebo ktere auto to nahrazuje? Diky!
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Some trucks can only go to transit stops
Překlad: Některé nákladní vozy mohou pouze do průjezdných zastávek
Knight8510
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Knight8510 »

When will you update this GRF?
It is still used with other things, but I want to use bridges and buildings with finished graphics.

I used Google Translator because my English was poor.
If you click the link below, it is also posted on other sites. But there aren't many users who do 32bpp graphics...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j0HRXnfQjkI
https://cafe.naver.com/ottd/16532
Attachments
openttd Screenshot 2021.11.16 - 22.30.19.84.png
(4.08 MiB) Not downloaded yet
openttd Screenshot 2021.11.16 - 22.26.33.33.png
(4.71 MiB) Not downloaded yet
openttd Screenshot 2021.11.16 - 22.30.19.84.png
(4.08 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Palalet
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Palalet »

Hi guys,
first of all, I'd like to thank you for endless hours of playing TTD - mainly thanks to the CZTR sets, which make me feel im building my home ;) I've read thru the flame licence war and as a owner of big czech website, I know how people can hurt and be hurt and pi**ed off by internet, and I'm here to state my support and ask you not to give up (yes, selfishly, for our own good, I admit) :)

The thing I am interested in is the state of the industry you mentioned in this image

download/file.php?id=213017

and if I can offer my programer knowledge to help you finish that? Im not graphics guy, but in last 23 years i was in touch with many programming languages and hopefully there is a way I can help you.
Holyhong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Holyhong »

Hey there!

Was there anything planned for the "traditional" Christmas-Surprise/Update?
Or since Mashinky got Multiplayer all community-members are focusing on Mashinky? ;)
erdek
Engineer
Engineer

Post by erdek »

Just express my admiration for your amazing set. The only thing that disturb me a little is that the railway signals seems so thin that I hardly see them, but it's true that I'm loosing eyesing and also that my screen is probably small for the today standars (21 inches I think).

I hope you can keep the development going well and also that you will be able to post a little tutorial of how you do that amazing graphics!!
Lt_Joker
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lt_Joker »

Is this still being worked on?
Also... is the newGRF containing the town houses on Bananas?
Alodai
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Alodai »

Track-types- Simplified

Hi, first of all ... amazing job guys I love it <3

Could you please make a simplified tracks package where would be only one type of track each without speed limits? I.e. only the speed limit will be by vehicles.
I personally love them as they are, but we would like for our friends on our server simplified it

Also, I noticed that there is no possibility to use CZTR trains without "removing" monorail and maglev. I get that is to make it as much close to reality as possible, but is there a way to use both?

Many thanks
makar0niasty
Engineer
Engineer

Post by makar0niasty »

Lt_Joker wrote: 01 May 2022 17:48 Is this still being worked on?
Also... is the newGRF containing the town houses on Bananas?
Yes, the team is still on it...just development goes very slowly nowadays...but they just posted an update on Trams on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/OTTD-Czech-rea ... 325710456/
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Hi all !
Our team has broken up. A lot of members (including me) has lost a free time for working on this project. So nowadays, only one member still works. If I see the huge amount of work and time we!ve gave to this project, I have to say that the desire to continue is really big. So I hope, one day this project will come to life again.
WolfRamXx
Engineer
Engineer

Post by WolfRamXx »

Awwww.... Thats really sad... this was first set after a VERY long time that gained my interest when i found out about it... :cry:
Owner of WolfTrans.com. An fictional trucking company.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

WolfRamXx wrote: 12 Jul 2022 12:23 Awwww.... Thats really sad... this was first set after a VERY long time that gained my interest when i found out about it... :cry:
Don't worry about that. I hope there will be a sequel soon. There is a lot of work we did and it would be really pity to close this project :)

Return to “Graphics Development”