Purno's Products Overview

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

fire87 wrote:Hey, Purno.. Shouldn't you update this products overview with the 3 latest norwegian trains? :)
yeah, but no time for that now, I will do that sometime :wink:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

You could update your sig to?
Nah.. Just kidding :wink:
Dakkus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Dakkus »

Great trains you've drawn, I must say.
Really great :)
However, there are some tiny things with the Finnish trains I'd like to whine about:

1) Sm1 trains are old and have therefore been renovated. That's why they've got the new VR colours. Sm2 trains aren't renovated yet. That's why they've got the old red colour left. You've got this thing the wrong way around. So: In reality Sm1 is red and white while Sm2 is red and yellow.

2) The name's are like this: Sr1, Sr2, Sm1, Sm2, Dr13 and so on. So, you should change some uppercase letter into lowercase ones.

3) I don't know yet if you've actually thought about this, but I'll say it anyway: The Sr1 locomotives used to have the old red and yellow VR colours before they were repainted into their current red and white colours. The change happened in the end of 1980s. I don't know when, but apparently earlier than 1989, since I found one pic with the new colours taken in 1988. See the pics here: http://vaunut.org/kuvasivu.php/9445.html? http://vaunut.org/kuvasivu.php/6674.htm ... ja=0&x=120 http://vaunut.org/kuvasivu.php/6601.htm ... ja=0&x=130 http://vaunut.org/kuvasivu.php/5795.htm ... ja=0&x=150 http://vaunut.org/kuvasivu.php/4201.htm ... ja=0&x=210

However, those were all problems I could find. Otherwise your job is just _perfect_ :)
Where have my euro notes travelled? *click* http://eurobilltracker.eu/
Hmm..?! From Portugal to Finland?
See it for yourself!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Thx, you should have written this in the Finnish Trainset topic, IMO :wink:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

Well you can draw that livery for the SR1 if you want Purno.
We can use it..
jvassie
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jvassie »

Have you drawn anything else lately Purno?

Cheers
James
(British) Modular Stations Set - Thread: | Website:
Swiss Set - Thread: | Website:
Route Map Creator
My Screenshot Thread
Geo Ghost

Re: Purno's Products Overview

Post by Geo Ghost »

Purno wrote: Station Creator Suggestion
| Topic | PNG |
I take it that idea was abandoned? :roll:
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Purno: you forgot two beautiful MUs (I hope you'll draw 4 remaining please :) ): RVR 412-416 'Beovoz' (EMU) and GANZ-MAVAG 811 (DMU) (you drew them for Serbian rail set)
EDIT: Why don't you put some of them in your sig :wink: , they are really great :D
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Purno's Products Overview

Post by Purno »

Geo.c Ghost wrote:
Purno wrote: Station Creator Suggestion
| Topic | PNG |
I take it that idea was abandoned? :roll:
Well sort of... unfortunately

coyote wrote:Purno: you forgot two beautiful MUs (I hope you'll draw 4 remaining please ): RVR 412-416 'Beovoz' (EMU) and GANZ-MAVAG 811 (DMU) (you drew them for Serbian rail set)
EDIT: Why don't you put some of them in your sig , they are really great
Ehm... the list is not updated anymore, it just takes too much work and I don't like working on it. Sorry.
Image Image
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

If you'd like I could do a complete update, but that means that I have to get info on all trains that you have drawn :lol: I surely have nothing better to do anyways. Think about it :wink:
Currently working on:

Norwegian (NSB) Trainset
Topic | Website
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

What do you mean with "info".. you mean stats? or do you mean URLs to the sprites and such?
Image Image
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

URLs to where everything are ATM..
Currently working on:

Norwegian (NSB) Trainset
Topic | Website
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

The most work is to get those URLs...

I could, however, give you the password to my account so you can enter the User's Attachment Panel...

Unless there's another way for you to access my Attachment Panel, I'll need to consider to give you the password...

Isn't there something in programmable in phpBB which makes such a list?
Image Image
GameR
Director
Director

Post by GameR »

hey those waypoint's look great! are the coded?
add me ass friend! i'm so lonely!
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Nice topic digging there, budy.

Just look at the date of the post before yours and you will see what I mean.

On top of it, which waypoints are you talking about? I just checked the whole topic, and I can't find anything about waypoints.
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

He's probably on about the stuff on the station creator screenshot.
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

That's weird.. I'm sure I saw this topic not long ago.. But last post dates from June 11th 2005.. (Before you guys posted) Do I really look that far in graphic section? :P
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

GameR wrote:hey those waypoint's look great! are the coded?
Those:
?

Not AFAIK.
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Purno's Pantographs

Post by Purno »

I didn't know where else to post it, so I'll post them here. Perhaps it's worth a new topic, but it can always be splitted.

Anyways, I've revised my single pantographs and gathered my double ones too. This is a collection of my pantographs which is free to use for anyone*.

Purno's Pantographs
(that's for the search engine)

* Only for non-profit usage.
Attachments
Purno's Pantographs.PNG
Purno's Pantographs.PNG (3.25 KiB) Viewed 3759 times
Image Image
m4rek
Chairman
Chairman

Post by m4rek »

hey purno, when i was doing the tutorial, (a long time ago) i edited those single pantos (with up and down positions). should i post them here?
Toyland isn't a climate, it's a mistake.
Everyone has a photographic memory - Some just don't have film
No matter how hard life gets, remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just hope it's not a train.

Return to “Graphics Development”