Generic American Road Vehicle Set (GARVS) (Better name later?)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Generic American Road Vehicle Set (GARVS) (Better name later?)

Post by wallyweb »

Maybe I missed something, but you seem to be missing one of the most popular North American bus manufacturers ... Prevost (Volvo). Although used in various configurations since 1924, today they are considered a luxury bus used mainly for intercity service and charter/tour bus service.
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

wallyweb wrote:Maybe I missed something, but you seem to be missing one of the most popular North American bus manufacturers ... Prevost (Volvo). Although used in various configurations since 1924, today they are considered a luxury bus used mainly for intercity service and charter/tour bus service.
I wasnt even aware of Provost/Volvo in North America. Only thing is though that I pretty much have my roster filled out
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

NekoMaster wrote:
wallyweb wrote:Maybe I missed something, but you seem to be missing one of the most popular North American bus manufacturers ... Prevost (Volvo). Although used in various configurations since 1924, today they are considered a luxury bus used mainly for intercity service and charter/tour bus service.
I wasnt even aware of Provost/Volvo in North America. Only thing is though that I pretty much have my roster filled out
If you need a very expensive bus that travels at top highway speeds and needs to be filled to capacity to be profitable, this is it. 8)

Return to “Graphics Development”