Japan set help?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

spottycub
Engineer
Engineer

Japan set help?

Post by spottycub »

I've tried searching for an answer to this question for the past hour but I can't find anything and it's driving me crazy! I'm trying to create a shinkansen. It will let me create the first engine fine but then it won't let me add any other cars to it. When I try holding down CTRL it creates a full train but I can't move it to the engine. I've attached a picture of what it says. :(
Attachments
SCR1.png
SCR1.png (175.67 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Scautura
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Japan set help?

Post by Scautura »

You should have access to a passenger coach and a mail coach to add to the Shinkansen (see attached image). These show up (for me) before the 0 Series does, so I can't even build the tracks. Once the 0 Series is released, all is well. Not sure why they wouldn't show up for you. (Note, I'm using JGR Patch Pack, which shouldn't affect availability)
Shinkansen.png
Shinkansen.png (7.92 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
Are you using OpenTTD or TTDPatch? (It doesn't look like a recent version of OpenTTD to me, which is why I ask)
Duct tape is like the Force - it has a Dark side, a Light side, and it holds the universe together.
Doorslammer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Japan set help?

Post by Doorslammer »

The thing that strikes me is that the 0 series in both pictures look different. I have the current Japan Set and it looks more like Scautura's image. I think an update is the best thing to do first.

Return to “Graphics Development”