[OTTD] BRTrains - Development Thread

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

willsym22
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] BRTrains - Development Thread

Post by willsym22 »

The one last 387 livery, now that 387s have entered service on c2c, the livery can be put on the electrostar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt40_-a0-rw

And i hope that Leanden is recovering, take your time to recover. :)
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

willsym22 wrote:The one last 387 livery, now that 387s have entered service on c2c, the livery can be put on the electrostar.

Im currently waiting for some tests at the hospital, rest alone hasn't had the desired effect so im going to undergo some conductance tests for my nerves. Ill keep you all updated!
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

Good luck! My friend who has nerve damage in her pelvic region due to a car accident had electromyography a couple of weeks ago and said it was excruciatingly painful and someone messed it up so that she couldn't feel or move one of her legs for three or four hours after the test...

As for carpal tunnels, I'm assuming you've been strapped up in the proper wrist restraints; if not, there is a cheats way to do the same thing; use some kind of medical tape to strap a spoon (or simiar) to your wrist/hand before bed so it can't flop forwards whilst you're asleep. Another of my colleges who has it (I do a job where we are at risk from it - generic unergonomic lab work, including milking blood from people's fingers!) and has had the first one operated on and the second is happening on Tuesday, has relied on Reiki for pain relief. It may seem a bit quacky, but he said that it really reduced the pain so if you're that desperate it might be worth a try...?
The Growl
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by The Growl »

Leanden wrote:
willsym22 wrote:The one last 387 livery, now that 387s have entered service on c2c, the livery can be put on the electrostar.

Im currently waiting for some tests at the hospital, rest alone hasn't had the desired effect so im going to undergo some conductance tests for my nerves. Ill keep you all updated!
*GASP* Naughty! Get away from the keyboard, you should be resting!

Jk, but you must be using the NHS if everything has taken this much time.
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

NHS :(

Although saying that i do have private medical insurance, i should really get onto that...
OpenNSE
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OpenNSE »

Could I offer my help for graphics? I haven't done much before, but I recently made a class 455.
OpenNSE
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OpenNSE »

I've only got as far as SWT and partially BR. I'll try and show you later

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

OpenNSE wrote:Could I offer my help for graphics? I haven't done much before, but I recently made a class 455.
There was a tracking table, but I can't seem to access it anymore for whatever reason. If I remember correctly however, there was already a class 455 drawn.

There may be a few liveries missing however, so have a look around and see if you can find them before just starting to draw them. That way you're not wasting your time.
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Pilot wrote:
OpenNSE wrote:Could I offer my help for graphics? I haven't done much before, but I recently made a class 455.
There was a tracking table, but I can't seem to access it anymore for whatever reason. If I remember correctly however, there was already a class 455 drawn.

There may be a few liveries missing however, so have a look around and see if you can find them before just starting to draw them. That way you're not wasting your time.

Tracking Table is still up, ill check the permissions.
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Someone had switched off the shareable link, the table is public again.
Helmar15
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Helmar15 »

This is my first time posting on the forums, but I made an account simply because I love this trainset & I want to contribute to it, but I'm not sure if it's still going or if it's being left? I don't know how to code the .grf files or anything but I'd love to contribute in some way. If there's something I can do then let me know!
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Helmar15 wrote:This is my first time posting on the forums, but I made an account simply because I love this trainset & I want to contribute to it, but I'm not sure if it's still going or if it's being left? I don't know how to code the .grf files or anything but I'd love to contribute in some way. If there's something I can do then let me know!
If you want to draw something, take a look on the tracking table (found on the first page) as to what has, and hasn't been drawn. If any of the stuff that hasn't been drawn takes your fancy, give it a go! :D Even if you feel your original attempt isn't perfect, I'm sure someone here will be happy to help you improve it (It normally takes me a good 4/5 attempts to get a look I'm happy with, and my first drawing took around 11 different iterations!)
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Development has by no means stopped. Im currently waiting for electro-conductancy tests for my carpal tunnel syndrome (i've been waiting 6 months now -.-) which means I still can't do any coding. :(
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Leanden wrote:(i've been waiting 6 months now -.-)
Damn, that's gotta be a nuisance! Hope you get it sorted soon! You still going with the NHS, or decided to switch to your Private Insurance now?
Morgs
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Morgs »

Leanden wrote:Development has by no means stopped. Im currently waiting for electro-conductancy tests for my carpal tunnel syndrome (i've been waiting 6 months now -.-) which means I still can't do any coding. :(
I hope things are sorted soon, if not speak to PALS. I understand

I have been through a bad spell of depression recently following an assault on me back in January hence why I have not been commenting much on these forums
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Pilot wrote:
Damn, that's gotta be a nuisance! Hope you get it sorted soon! You still going with the NHS, or decided to switch to your Private Insurance now?
Ive never used my Private Insurance, and im too lazy to work out how to use it. I should really ring up my insurance company tbh.
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Okay, so this is still a work in progress (evident by lack of Corridor and roof), but I thought I'd share this. Any guesses as to what it might be? (It wasn't drawn last I checked the tracking table). If you do work out what it is, and have any advice regarding it, feel free to let me know! :D
PixelToolPng.png
PixelToolPng.png (2.28 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
Leanden wrote:
Pilot wrote:
Ive never used my Private Insurance, and im too lazy to work out how to use it. I should really ring up my insurance company tbh.
Well, hope you get it sorted one way or another! :D
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

I think it's a pre-refurb 460 but by the same token it could also be an originally liveried 334...
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Strikes me as a Juniper family member. What is it? L
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

?