NORTH AMERICAN TRACK SET 2 (version 01.00)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

NORTH AMERICAN TRACK SET 2 (version 01.00)

Post by NekoMaster »

A trackset that includes all 9 US Track speed classes as railtypes for OpenTTD.

Not compatible with save games using NATS1/North AMerican Track Set (The first one)

Download ingame from the "online content" or manually download below.

NATS2 version 01.00 : Google Drive
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: NORTH AMERICAN TRACK SET 2 (version 01.00)

Post by NekoMaster »

First version released.
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
Tsylatac
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tsylatac »

Lovely set! I dig the attention to details like different crossings and signals for different classes of track.

There seems to be a graphical glitch with crossings for class 2 and lower, though - bits of the crossing area seem to be set to the special color-cycle colors. Which I suppose is great if you let towns build level crossings and have road vehicles in the area, but a little distracting otherwise. :P And the modern crossing gates have a similar (though maybe intentional) behavior - the crossing arms flash red even when they're up. (The "Toggle Level Crossing Graphics" parameter doesn't seem to do anything; your crossings are showing up even when they're turned off. I have not tried disabling the bonjour or stickbug parameters. :wink: )
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

Tsylatac wrote: 11 Oct 2020 07:49 Lovely set! I dig the attention to details like different crossings and signals for different classes of track.

There seems to be a graphical glitch with crossings for class 2 and lower, though - bits of the crossing area seem to be set to the special color-cycle colors. Which I suppose is great if you let towns build level crossings and have road vehicles in the area, but a little distracting otherwise. :P And the modern crossing gates have a similar (though maybe intentional) behavior - the crossing arms flash red even when they're up. (The "Toggle Level Crossing Graphics" parameter doesn't seem to do anything; your crossings are showing up even when they're turned off. I have not tried disabling the bonjour or stickbug parameters. :wink: )
Yeah these are known bugs at the moment, I just haven't gotten around to fixing them even though they should be fairly simple to fix.

ALSO those other parameters are just seperators to divide up the parameters into sections of similar parameters. They have no function other than being a divider.
Maddog45353
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Maddog45353 »

add opengfx support i don't like the original windows ttd graphics cursor
LoneBlackWolf
SgtChip
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SgtChip »

I've really been enjoying the set combined with NARS.
However I think I've found a graphics glitch. On Class 3 and above, the mee-mool light only has the left side flash red. The right stays black always instead of flashing like it should.
bigyihsuan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bigyihsuan »

Could we get multi-aspect support for JGRPP? That's the main thing keeping me from using NATT2.

Return to “Graphics Development”