Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:20 am 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:39 am
Posts: 26
it's better update the info by edit the first post of this thread. the reader can receive all the change-log at the firs time.
at always I say, the trains set is awesome. :bow:
Leou wrote:
8/32bpp Chinese Trains GRF Upgrade to version 0.4.6
:)


Image


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 am 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:36 am
Posts: 11
Location: Beijing China
The SS1 and SS4 are electric, isn't it? :wink:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:20 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
qwec01 wrote:
The SS1 and SS4 are electric, isn't it? :wink:


Yes, you are right. I will fix them in the next version. Thanks for pointing it out. :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:29 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
8/32bpp Chinese Trains GRF Upgrade to version 0.5.1

About version 0.5.1: added all 8/32bpp industrial wagons for temperate scenario.
(Coal Truck, Goods Van, Oil Tanker, Livestock Van, Grain Hopper, Wood Truck, Iron Ore Hopper, Steel Truck, Armoured Van)

Hope u like it :D

Image

Attachment:
CNT_0.5.1-P1.png
CNT_0.5.1-P1.png [ 268.59 KiB | Viewed 4514 times ]

Attachment:
CNT_0.5.1-P2.png
CNT_0.5.1-P2.png [ 168.98 KiB | Viewed 4514 times ]


Attachments:
CHN_Trains0.5.1.jpg [244.61 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:35 am 
Offline
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 5187
Location: The Moon
Very nice Leou. :)

_________________
Pikkarail.com blog Image
Dev reference: NML Specs - NewGRF Specs - Savegame Internals - NoAi API - NoGo API
32bpp NewGRFs: Pineapple Trains (10cc) - Graphics Development


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:01 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:40 am
Posts: 63
Location: USA
Perfect.

_________________
http://www.openbu.org
https://github.com/openbu


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:46 pm 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm
Posts: 3726
Skype: neko-master
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CANADA
Nice work! Though I wonder, is that all that China has for Rolling stock on their rails or is there more? Possibly maybe China has too many "similar" locomotives that including them would be redundant (Kinda like how some people might not add a EMD SD-45 and a EMD SD-45T together in a set, when the SD-45T is just a modified version for better performance in Tunnels)

_________________
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:01 pm 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:23 pm
Posts: 4417
Location: Standing by the jams
Very nice :D

_________________
FIRS Industry Replacement Set (Released) | HEQS Heavy Equipment Set (trucks, industrial trams and more) (Finished)
Squid Ate FISH (ships) (Released) | CHIPS Has Improved Players' Stations (Finished)
Iron Horse (trains, released) | Termite (tracks for Iron Horse, released) | Busy Bee (game script, released)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:07 pm 
Offline
President
President
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:10 pm
Posts: 909
What about QJ series?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:37 pm 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm
Posts: 3726
Skype: neko-master
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CANADA
Now that I think about it, that's whats missing in this set, Steam engines! I know they're a lot harder to make but for now I think static non-animated steamers would suffice

_________________
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:11 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
McZapkie wrote:
What about QJ series?


I think you will see them soon :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:32 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
NekoMaster wrote:
Nice work! Though I wonder, is that all that China has for Rolling stock on their rails or is there more? Possibly maybe China has too many "similar" locomotives that including them would be redundant (Kinda like how some people might not add a EMD SD-45 and a EMD SD-45T together in a set, when the SD-45T is just a modified version for better performance in Tunnels)



NekoMaster wrote:
Now that I think about it, that's whats missing in this set, Steam engines! I know they're a lot harder to make but for now I think static non-animated steamers would suffice




These are just a few of the train in China. As you say, in China also has a lot of similar locomotives.
About the steam engines, they in my plan from the start. Is not too hard, Just need some time to make them. May be they will soon be added in this GRF. :)
Attachment:
CNT-ST.png
CNT-ST.png [ 250.16 KiB | Viewed 4029 times ]


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:33 pm 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm
Posts: 3726
Skype: neko-master
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CANADA
Leou wrote:
NekoMaster wrote:
Nice work! Though I wonder, is that all that China has for Rolling stock on their rails or is there more? Possibly maybe China has too many "similar" locomotives that including them would be redundant (Kinda like how some people might not add a EMD SD-45 and a EMD SD-45T together in a set, when the SD-45T is just a modified version for better performance in Tunnels)



NekoMaster wrote:
Now that I think about it, that's whats missing in this set, Steam engines! I know they're a lot harder to make but for now I think static non-animated steamers would suffice




These are just a few of the train in China. As you say, in China also has a lot of similar locomotives.
About the steam engines, they in my plan from the start. Is not too hard, Just need some time to make them. May be they will soon be added in this GRF. :)
Attachment:
CNT-ST.png


Looks good for the steam engine, good to see you even remember the tender (as some sets forget about that)

Also, about some engines being similar, if needed, perhaps flesh out the set a little with some locomotives that are different enough in speed, power, or TE. Then again not everyone is like me where they want lots of stuff to choose from over the years. If anything, I'd love it if there was a GRF that had Every single train in the world, even experimental stuff.

_________________
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 am 
Offline
President
President
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 897
Location: Beer
Nice stuff

2 questions:

- how do you handle the diagonal/straight stretching? Do you just have longer/shorter models or do you adjust it somehow differently?

- how do you handle company colour masks? your CC things look really good, I have not been able to get anything similar out of them. Specifically talking about the antialiasing at the edges and stuff.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:30 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:39 am
Posts: 26
The 8/32bpp Full Zoom Chinese Trains newGRF re-code in NML now, and the newGRF name change to "8/32bpp Chinese Trains in NML " .
Any advice or bug report, please send message to Leou or dirace.
the following is the changelog:

8/32bpp Chinese Trains in NML
V0.0.1
1) add JS(steam) and CRH5(EMU) engine
2) coding in NML
3) CRHx engine with EMU feature & MU wagon with pantograph
4) add some descrition text of engine
5) some graphics optimization

Attachment:
steam.png
steam.png [ 870.73 KiB | Viewed 3449 times ]

Attachment:
crh.png
crh.png [ 664.13 KiB | Viewed 3434 times ]

Attachment:
total.png [63.5 KiB]
Not downloaded yet


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:28 am 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
dirace wrote:
The 8/32bpp Full Zoom Chinese Trains newGRF re-code in NML now, and the newGRF name change to "8/32bpp Chinese Trains in NML " .
Any advice or bug report, please send message to Leou or dirace.
the following is the changelog:

8/32bpp Chinese Trains in NML
V0.0.1
1) add JS(steam) and CRH5(EMU) engine
2) coding in NML
3) CRHx engine with EMU feature & MU wagon with pantograph
4) add some descrition text of engine
5) some graphics optimization




Many thanks for dirace's support. We have fun cooperating with each other :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:31 am 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
NekoMaster wrote:

Looks good for the steam engine, good to see you even remember the tender (as some sets forget about that)

Also, about some engines being similar, if needed, perhaps flesh out the set a little with some locomotives that are different enough in speed, power, or TE. Then again not everyone is like me where they want lots of stuff to choose from over the years. If anything, I'd love it if there was a GRF that had Every single train in the world, even experimental stuff.



This is a very good idea. :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:41 am 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 37
Location: China
V453000 :) wrote:
Nice stuff

2 questions:

- how do you handle the diagonal/straight stretching? Do you just have longer/shorter models or do you adjust it somehow differently?

- how do you handle company colour masks? your CC things look really good, I have not been able to get anything similar out of them. Specifically talking about the antialiasing at the edges and stuff.


Gald u like them :)

1.For engines I use the longer models to create them, short models are obtained by clipping. But for wagons use shorter models only.

2.I also have the same problem. This is terrible graphics structure in openttd, graphics can not get the edge and serrated processing in the game. So I will to depict their edge in the CC layer again for all zooms,the CC things will be better . I think it's just spent more time,isn't it :x :x


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:44 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:47 am
Posts: 17
Maybe you could add Class SL7 for Asia Express?

Image

EDIT:but thats narrow gauge 1067mm. never mind.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:47 pm 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:39 am
Posts: 26
It's good, this engine widen my view.

knight9967 wrote:
Maybe you could add Class SL7 for Asia Express?

Image

EDIT:but thats narrow gauge 1067mm. never mind.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000-2017 phpBB Limited

Copyright © Owen Rudge/The Transport Tycoon Forums 2001-2017.
Hosted by Zernebok Hosting.