Road Hog

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Darthrafael
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Road Hog

Post by Darthrafael » 19 May 2018 18:40

Looks fixed to me! Thanks for the quick response.
Attachments
Fixed.PNG
Fixed.PNG (7.45 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
Hi~

SimYouLater
Director
Director

Post by SimYouLater » 06 Jun 2019 17:23

Is there a version for NRT? Thanks in advance.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 » 06 Jun 2019 17:42

There is. First page, first post of NotRoadTypes topic.

SimYouLater
Director
Director

Post by SimYouLater » 06 Jun 2019 20:09

acs121 wrote:There is. First page, first post of NotRoadTypes topic.
Alright, thanks.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

SimYouLater
Director
Director

Post by SimYouLater » 04 Aug 2019 05:21

andythenorth wrote:
19 Jun 2019 06:17
Hog! Feldbahn! NotRoadTypes!

etc.
Looks nice! Still working on it?
Licenses for my work...

Return to “Graphics Development”